Digital Marketing Specialist – Paid Search 🔥
Media Works LTD, a highly respected, fast paced, energetic integrated media agency located in Baltimore, MD is looking for a Content Writer to join our team. Our agency thrives off collaboration, communication, and culture. We are dedicated to giving back to our community through Acts of Kindness, building a connected team with social gatherings, and promoting development and growth through educational training and personal enrichment.
Media Works believes that diversity of skill and background contributes to a strong culture. The agency prides itself on a transparency with clients and its own employees. To protect and enrich culture, Media Works develops employee events and functions of all types, from impromptu agency luncheons to cooking contests or team outings. The agency maintains a commitment to community service, offering several opportunities for employees to get involved, and reserves one work day for community service.Media Works is looking for a motivated Search Engine Marketing Planner/Buyer with 2-5 years’ experience. We are a highly respected, fast paced, energetic integrated marketing agency located in Baltimore, MD. The agency has been in the business for over 30 years, serving a diverse client list. This is a full-time opportunity based out of Baltimore, but would be able to work remotely.
This position will work collaboratively with out digital team and lead the challenge to increase site visibility, click through rates, and conversion rates for Media Works client. The position is data driven and is responsible for producing strategic recommendations and optimizations to the client.
- Manage SEM Digital Coordinator with implementation of SEM plans and pacing
- Develop and implement strategy for paid Search, Display, and Video campaigns based on client goals
- Perform weekly diagnostic to ensure data is complete and accurate.
- Nurture professional development of SEM coordinator
- Manage 3rd party vendor/platform relationships (RFP, Rep Meetings, Negotiation) pertaining to Google and Bing product offerings and tracking tools and technology
- Assist Datorama Manager with report building for SEM portions of campaigns
- Develop insights and optimizations for reports and campaigns for paid Google and Bing campaigns and share with Account Manager
- Work with Media Works Tech to implement tagging strategy and ongoing QA
- Manage QA process post launch and throughout campaign
- Work with SEM Digital Coordinator to contributed SEM portions for digital planning sheet and flowcharts
- Review and approve all campaign process documents developed by SEM Digital Coordinator
- Manage and train SEM Digital Coordinator across all deadlines and processes
- Remain connected to Google to keep clients aware of Google product developments and trends
- Oversee necessary ad copy writing as requested by clients
- Certifications: Google Ads, Google Analytics
- Proficient with reporting and analytics tools
- Datorama experience a plus
- Public speaking and presentation experience
- Attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task/time management skills
- Ability to communicate both written and verbal with all levels in an organization
Employees are offered a competitive benefits package including a fully paid health insurance premium.
Media Works is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants, please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com