Business Development Representative- Americas 🔥
We founded Storyblok in 2017 with the vision of becoming the go-to headless content platform. Our services are built by developers for developers, designers, and editors with a love for detail.
From the start, we have seen unbelievable growth in community and usage on a global scale, empowering people and companies in 131 countries to build sustainable and reliable projects faster.
As a company, we’ve grown from 20 people to 200+ right now, across 40 countries, with 42% identifying as female. Our goal is to reach 300 employees by the end of 2022!
We recently secured a Series B funding of $47 million. With that said, there’s plenty of room for personal career advancements. It might come faster than you think. We are a growing sales team in a company with a flat hierarchy. This means we promise you will have lots of autonomy and accessibility on meaty projects. Hopefully, this is your idea of career progression.
Many companies talk at length about their company, we will let the results speak for themselves. In the last 3 years, only one person has left.
Yes, we are fast-paced, and our team is passionate and driven to become the defacto standard in headless CMS. If you want to influence the future of Storyblok, and how businesses manage their content, join us as Business Development Representative.
What We Are Looking For
Storyblok is looking for a high-energy, driven professional with natural sales instincts. You will be responsible for identifying organizations that could benefit from Storyblok, contacting decision-makers within those organizations, and communicating with them to convey our product’s value. The main objective of a BDR at Storyblok is to convert prospects into sales opportunities, grow a pipeline of potential business, and set the tone for great sales relationships between Storyblok and new customers. We’re looking for an enthusiastic and motivated person to join our growing sales team as well as a person who wants to build a sales career within an innovative, fast-growing company. Additionally, you will collaborate with our Marketing and Developer Experience teams to identify pain points we should address in our day-to-day content creation process. You will also work with the sales VP to create and execute an effective outbound sales strategy.
At Storyblok, we are all about passion, mentoring and professional development. Headquartered in Linz, Austria, with satellite offices in Teresópolis, Rio de Janeiro, Brasil, we offer the flexibility and convenience of an all-in remote-work team.
What you’ll do if you join us
- Identify, generate and qualify leads through outreach
- Conduct high volume prospecting to qualify leads through marketing campaigns, calls, emails, and social media to generate quality opportunities for our Account Executives
- Engage with customers via telephone, virtual meetings, or email to analyze their needs
- Help middle and large enterprise companies realize the potential of our product
- "Multi-channel" follow-up - help uncover new opportunities and nurture existing leads within a multi-communication-channel setup
- Developing new ideas and strategies for identifying and winning potential new customers
- Consistently exceed monthly & quarterly sales KPIs and be well-compensated for doing so
What you should bring to the table
- A minimum of 2 years of work experience in outbound sales
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written
- Strong desire to work in sales and participate in a fast-growing company
- Independent and responsible way of working
What is in it for you
- Shape the future of Storyblok: help us create, scale, and improve our B2B sales processes
- Choose when and from where you work - we are happy for you to join us in one of the co-working spaces or you can also choose to work from home
- Constant learning and knowledge sharing with some of the best selling professionals in the industry
- After a period of continuous target achievement and learning you will be able to develop yourself within the company - an individual career plan that will support your personal vision
- You will work with a dynamic and fun team that will help support you on the journey to reach your full potential
What will make you stand out from the crowd
- Basic experience in software development
- Technical experience in the SaaS (especially CMS) field is a plus
- Prior successful sales or lead qualification experience in the SaaS industry is a plus
Storyblok has a commitment to diversity and inclusion. We strive to create a hiring environment in which all people feel they are equally respected and valued, irrespective of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, ethnicity, age, religion, citizenship or any other characteristic.
We offer competitive salaries and additional benefits based on your performance, experience and qualification.
The Position is Outside of Austria