[remote] Marketing Communications Specialist
[REMOTE] Marketing Communications Specialist
Location: United States
Salary: $28-$32/hour + Benefits (OTE: $58,000-$66,500)
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life, FSA, 401k, Holidays, PTO
Job Type: Full-Time
Typical Hours: M-F, 8am-5pm (flexible)
Start Date: ASAP
[REMOTE] Marketing Communications Specialist (3+ years of social media exp. req.) Description
Our client is looking for a Remote Marketing Communications Specialist to add to their team in the United States. You will be responsible for creating original content, managing social media, and supporting marketing campaigns that promote and increase visibility for their B2B clients. You will be tasked with understanding the voices of these different brands and translating them to meaningful outreach through various channels of communication. Our client is looking for someone with a strong writing background. Someone who can look at a white paper and determine the key messages based on each audience. You must be comfortable and experienced in creating those social media posts and distilling large research into condensed yet impactful blogs. Although it would be a huge plus for candidates who have experience managing the technical aspects of running a campaign, it is much more important that you have hands-on experience authoring the content yourself. Because our client is like an agency environment, you will be juggling multiple clients with shifting priorities making attention to detail and patience for procedures much more pivotal in your overall success. If you are someone who prides yourself on being methodical, creative, and flexible, this is your chance to join a company where you can dabble and experiment in different industries without having the typical corporate rigidness filled with micromanaging every detail. Our client continues to grow so even in these more uncertain times, you can feel secure about making a transition and ultimately a long-term partnership with them.
[REMOTE] Marketing Communications Specialist (3+ years of social media exp. req.) Responsibilities
- Manage multiple clients simultaneously
- Create and execute editorial calendars based on client needs
- Write and oversee organic and paid social media content
- Develop project timelines and schedules
- Write, edit, and proofread communications
- Edit and upload audio and video files for podcasts
- Identify and implement new social medial techniques
- Track, analyze, and report on campaign success
- Ensure projects are within budgets and on-time
- Strategize new programs to increase client exposure
[REMOTE] Marketing Communications Specialist (3+ years of social media exp. req.) Qualifications
- 3+ years of creative writing/content experience required
- 3+ years of managing social media experience required
- Proficiency with PowerPoint & Adobe Creative Suite required
- Familiarity with video editing required
- Willingness to share a portfolio that contains writing samples required
About #twiceasnice Recruiting
Across industries, roles, and North America, we help clients quickly attract top talent with custom-built searches. With the lowest fee in the industry, the longest guarantee, and commission-free senior recruiters - we align our interests with the long-term success of every placement.
Need recruiting help? www.twonice.com
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $28.00 - $32.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- What marketing channels are you most familiar with?
- Are you able to share your portfolio of writing samples during the interview process?
- Which software platforms do you prefer, and why?
- What is your desired hourly wage?
- Our client is looking for someone who really enjoys writing. Someone who can understand the different voices of each brand and can dissect what information will be more impactful. What in your experience makes you a better fit than others?
- managing social media platforms: 3 years (Required)
- writing original marketing content (posts, blogs, etc.): 3 years (Required)
- white paper: 1 year (Required)
- video editing: 1 year (Required)
- PowerPoint: 1 year (Required)
- Adobe Creative Suite: 1 year (Required)
- utilizing SEO tools (not req.): 1 year (Preferred)
- Creative Suite video editing software (not req.): 1 year (Preferred)
- managing multiple clients at once (not req.): 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location