Excel Feature Writer
This position will operate on a remote, freelance basis.
Are you a Spreadsheet Enthusiast with a background in writing? Do you know the ins and outs of Excel?
Valnet Inc. is looking for an Office Suite Expert to write feature articles for MakeUseOf.com. This includes expertise on databases, and spreadsheets. You, however, are not limited to the MS Office Suite.
MUO is one of the largest technology publications on the web today. We aim to equip all readers, whether they’re newcomers to tech or seasoned veterans, with the tools they need to make the most of their technology.
We simplify complex topics into guides that anyone can understand, whether they’re looking for a list of great apps, need help fixing an issue, or want a product recommendation. Every article leaves the reader with something valuable to take away.
Productivity (Explore the depth and demonstrate the potential of applications and tools that can save you time and make you more efficient): How to Use the TREND Function in Excel and How to Fix Excel if it Freezes When you Copy and Paste: 9 Ways
- Write 8 feature articles per month, with no upper limit!
- Generate and pitch new ideas/topics
- Stay up to date on the latest tech news, products, and updates
- Cover Letter
- 2-3 articles you've written that demonstrate your knowledge of tech and your writing abilities
Applicants must be highly motivated and possess the following requirements
- Relevant experience in writing and editing
- Expert knowledge of Spreadsheets & Databases in MS Office Suite and/or Google Suite
- Ability to breakdown complex topics
We provide our contributors an engaging community of like-minded tech enthusiasts, a supportive and in-depth training program, additional compensation for page views, monthly high-output bonuses, and much more!
We will get back to you as soon as possible if we think you'd make a solid addition to the team.
Only applications containing relevant writing samples will be considered