Social Media Manager
Are you ready for a new way of working? Automox is launching organizations into the future with cloud-native IT operations. By ditching clunky legacy tools and automating soul-crushing manual tasks, IT admins can get back to more exciting, strategic work. Behind our effortlessly modern platform is a group of builders, innovators, and entrepreneurial thinkers breaking the status quo–and having a lot of fun doing it. Our, values, and community are shaped by real people doing really extraordinary work.
Ditch your daily commute, say goodbye to the typical nine-to-five, and embrace a new way of working at Automox.
We’re looking for an expert Social Media Manager to join our content marketing team!
As Automox’s Social Media Manager, you’ll partner with the marketing team and individual contributors from across the company to build on and explode Automox’s social media program. From the day-to-day management of our social platforms to integrated campaigns and launches, you’ll grow our presence across our audience’s most-loved channels to delight existing followers and create new fans. You’ll also use a sharp analytical lens to continuously review performance and optimize our social strategy as the landscape changes.
In addition to a solid working knowledge of the B2B social media space and highly technical audiences, the ideal person for this role brims with creativity, energy, and a “get it done” attitude. A great candidate for this role also has great collaboration, communication, and written and visual storytelling skills.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Create and drive strategies to increase social engagement and sentiment with the IT community.
- Own the day-to-day posting on all Automox social media channels, including LinkedIn and Youtube, while staying up to date on new trends, tools, and platforms.
- Monitor, listen, and respond to comments and direct messages on all social platforms.
- Interact and engage proactively with other accounts.
- Regularly conduct competitive and audience research. Curate posts to match audience’s preferences.
- Align with and contribute to the marketing content calendar.
- Champion our internal employee advocacy program, including supporting SMEs on platforms like Reddit and Mastodon.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop creative, high-impact content in diverse formats.
- Analyze, track, and measure performance against KPIs on a monthly and quarterly cadence.
- Continuously optimize and refine the social media management process based on analysis of results and emerging trends.
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
- 5+ years of demonstrated social media management experience.
- 2+ years managing social media for a B2B technology company.
- Thorough understanding and command of today’s social media landscape, including LinkedIn as a core platform.
- Experience growing social engagement as part of an integrated marketing strategy.
- Experience using measurement tools to monitor, evaluate, and report on engagement.
- Strong ownership of your work.
- Skilled at prioritizing and completing tasks independently, from start to finish.
- Experience creating engaging written and visual content for social media channels with a willingness to take risks and try new things.
- Enthusiasm for experimentation, learning, and collaboration.
- Experience with tools like Oktopost and Canva a plus.
Colorado applicants: The minimum annual salary for this role is $78,000. Base pay is part of a rich total compensation package and is included for demonstrative purposes only.
Automox is the cloud-native IT operations platform for modern organizations. Our award-winning answer to modern IT operations and best-in-class results earned Automox four straight quarters of record growth. We are now trusted by more than 2,500 leading companies and MSPs worldwide, including NASA, Yale, Xerox, Allbirds, and Unicef. It makes it easy to keep every endpoint automatically configured, patched, and secured – anywhere in the world. The future of IT Operations is cloud-native – and right now. Will you join us?
TOTAL REWARDS: Thrive with Us
Beyond the Status Quo
🇺🇸 Work from anywhere in the USA
📈Equity for Full-Time Employees
🏝Unlimited PTO, generous sick time policy
👋🏽$20 a month to connect virtually with colleagues
⏱Active Giving committee and employee-led communities
Health & Wellness
🩺 Comprehensive Health Plans with generous employer contributions
🩺100% Company-paid Short Term/Long Term Disability and Life Insurance
🩺 Company HSA Contribution: $100-$150-$200 per month based on tier
🩺 Gender Affirmation Coverage on Cigna Medical Plan (including surgery)
Happiness & Well-Being
🎁 $50 per month Lifestyle Spending Account
💻 Internet Reimbursement – $50/month
🗄 $750 Home office stipend
👨👧👦 $10k Adoption Benefit
🤰🏽Comprehensive Family Planning Covered on Cigna Medical Plan
👶🏽 Up to 12 weeks of paid leave for new parents
We are a fully distributed company and have remote workers throughout the United States, and some parts of Canada.
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse company. Automox is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status, or any legally protected status.