Bilingual Call Center Interpreter
At Kelly® Professional & Industrial, we’re passionate about helping you find a job that works for you. If you ask us, this job looks pretty great! We’re seeking a Bilingual Call Center Interpreter fluent in Spanish and English for a great work from home job opportunity in Puerto Rico.
Why you should apply to be a Bilingual Call Center Interpreter:
- Work from Home!
- Get paid every week - $12/hr
- Long-term contract position
- Part-Time and Full-Time positions available
- Part-Time schedule varies (min 28hrs per week)
- Full-Time hours are currently 8 hours between MON-FRI 10am-10pm
- Work SAT+SUN - schedule available!
- Help others in your community connect
- Access to outstanding Kelly perks via https://www.mykelly.us/us-mykelly/perks/
What’s a typical day like as a Bilingual Call Center Interpreter?
- Handle high volume inbound phone calls, ranging from short to very long calls - depending on each individual call
- Help interpret Spanish/English conversations for a wide range of industries including Healthcare, Government, Insurance Financial, Travel & Hospitality and government entities
- Translate Spanish/English conversations that may be both simple, complex or technical
This job might be an outstanding fit if you:
- Are located in Puerto Rico or planning on moving to PR
- Are fluent in both Spanish and English and can pass language tests and training
- Are able to attend a 4-week paid training (full-time) and pass a final interpreter exam
- Can provide a quiet, closed off work environment, as these conversations may entail sensitive information
- Are comfortable spending the majority of your time on the phone
- Are able to work a structured schedule
- Possess education or work experience in translation or a related field (preferred)
Other technical/work space requirements:
- The use of your personal smart phone (with software version Android 12 / iOS 15 or higher) - during your shift your smart phone will have to be on airplane mode
- High speed Internet connection (WiFi required) for work related electronic communication
- Paper shredder to dispose of handwritten notes taken during calls - OR use of dry erase board/ white board
- Provide a headset that meets specifications and can directly plug into your smart phone via headphone jack
- A quiet, closed off workspace free from disturbances throughout the day
What happens next
Once you apply, you’ll proceed to next steps if your skills and experience look like a good fit. But don’t worry—even if this position doesn’t work out, you’re still in our network. That means all of our recruiters will have access to your profile, expanding your opportunities even more.
Get a complete career fit with Kelly®.
You’re looking to keep your career moving onward and upward, and we’re here to help you do just that. Our staffing experts connect you with top companies for opportunities where you can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and experience, and most importantly, fit right on your path of where you want to go in your career.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits?). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly Services is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We welcome, value, and embrace diversity at all levels and are committed to building a team that is inclusive of a variety of backgrounds, communities, perspectives, and abilities. At Kelly, we believe that the more inclusive we are, the better services we can provide. Requests for accommodation related to our application process can be directed to Kelly’s Human Resource Knowledge Center. Kelly complies with the requirements of California’s state and local Fair Chance laws. A conviction does not automatically bar individuals from employment.]]