Devops Engineer - Redhat Openshift
Spry Squared is a Minority and Woman Owned Small Business headquartered in Denver, Colorado with offices across the United States of America. We are an experienced federal government and commercial service provider with security cleared personnel working on various projects across the USA and the globe.
Spry Squared provides organizations with Best in Class Enterprise Solutions, Managed IT Services, Cybersecurity Solutions, IT Professional Services, Recruiting Services, Project/Program Management and technology products. We are your strategic partner and value-added reseller, solving complex business challenges by leveraging technology solutions that reduce costs, optimize productivity and minimize risk.
Ideal candidate is a well-rounded, experienced administrator or developer who understands the intricacies of deploying secure Kubernetes environments with RedHat Openshift. They work well as a part of a team, prioritize the quality of their product, and seize opportunities to be creative, learn and grow.
The following minimum qualifications are required for the position:
- At least two years professional experience building and maintaining Kubernetes environments with Redhat Openshift Container Platform version 4+
- At least three years professional experience using Linux operating systems
- Strong understanding of Ansible playbooks
- Strong understanding of Infrastructure as Code (IaC) solutions
- The ability to obtain and maintain a DoD security clearance (Top Secret)
- A Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, information technology or related field
Candidates who have any of the following skills will be preferred:
- Strong development experience using Docker, docker-compose, and/or Kubernetes
- Deploying and maintaining CI/CD solutions for DevSecOps such as gitlab-ci and Jenkins
- Experience developing ansible playbooks for process automation
- Experience hardening Redhat Enterprise Linux Systems using DISA SCAP and STIGViewer
- Experience with VMWare compute, storage, and network configurations
- Dell server, switch and SAN configuration and maintenance
- Scripting with bash, python, or perl
As a condition of employment, Spry Squared will inquire about COVID vaccination status, and in the event that vaccinations are mandated at a work location (including client site and Spry Squared sites) we expect all employees to comply with these required safety protocols and employees will be required to show proof of vaccination or an approved accommodation
- Government agencies and US Department of Defense (DoD) positions - In accordance with Executive Order 14042 &14043, Federal employees/contractors are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 regardless of the duty location or work arrangement (e.g., telework, remote work, etc.), subject to exceptions that may be required by law. Executive Order on Ensuring Adequate COVID Safety Protocols for Federal Contractors | The White House & Executive Order on Requiring Coronavirus Disease 2019 Vaccination for Federal Employees | The White House
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Salary Range: $91,000-157,000 Depending on Experience