Remote Customer Service Representative 🔥
We are looking to add new talent to our growing Customer Service team! Our company is pretty great, at least that’s what our employees say… take some time to read some employee reviews on Indeed and Glassdoor.
Our Customer Service team is first point of contact for our clients all over the world. We work in a pretty unique industry, so we'll train you on the ins and outs of business formation and registered agent service. This is not a sales position, however if a client brings up a product we offer (but they may not know we have it), we can save them phone call somewhere else by letting them know we offer the product right here! We also don’t use scripts. We are impressed and inspired by our team and encourage them to take ownership in their role. Our expectation is simple: Be respectful, friendly and helpful.
Corporate Tools is a privately held, debt free, growing company. We don’t answer to shareholders or investors. Because of this, we focus on taking the time to provide solutions for our clients, not maximizing profits for shareholders. As an Employer, we recognize that you’ve been gracious enough to give us 40 hours of your week. We want to respect that time commitment and be able to provide you with a job that you enjoy coming to and a work schedule that allows you to maintain a healthy work/life balance. We think if we put our best foot forward when trying to take care of our team, that they will in turn take care of our clients.
100% Remote Opportunity
This position is 100% remote from day 1. We have some constraints with what this means. Due to payroll restrictions you must reside in one of the following states:
Alaska, Alabama, Arkansas, Arizona, Colorado, DC, Delaware,Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Iowa, Indiana, Kansas, Maine, Minnesota, Missouri, Montana, North Carolina, Nevada, New Mexico, Oklahoma, South Dakota,Texas, Utah, Virginia, Washington, Wyoming
You must be able to work Tues-Sat and must adjust to PST, if you are in a different time zone.
You will need to provide your own high-speed internet connection and a distraction free work environment – we will provide the rest!
*Internet Requirements: 4 MB up and 10 MB down - satellite internet is not recommended.
For more information on position responsibilities and requirements, check out our website:
- 100% employer-paid medical, dental and vision insurance for employees
- 22 PTO days
- 4% matching 401K
- Annual review with up to 5% raise option
- 40 hour work weeks
- No micromanagement
- Annual cost of living increase
- Our “Work Wherever” comfort package!
***Want to standout from other applicants? Submit a cover letter including why you want to work here!***
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Weekend availability
- Upon a job offer a background check is required. Are you comfortable submitting to a background check?
- "We do not want someone who wants just ANY job. Why do you want THIS job?"
- Although this is remote, to be eligible for this position you must live in one of the following states: Alaska, Alabama, Arkansas, Arizona, Colorado, DC, Delaware,Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Iowa, Indiana, Kansas, Maine, Minnesota, Missouri, Montana, North Carolina, Nevada, New Mexico, Oklahoma, South Dakota,Texas, Utah, Virginia, Washington, Wyoming. Do you live in one of those states?
Work Location: Remote