Remote Customer Resolution Specialist
ServiceMac is a new sub-servicing entity backed by some of the leading practitioners of the mortgage servicing industry. ServiceMac is focused on providing superior technology, products, and services for the mortgage and real estate industries backed by highly personalized service and support. Through continuous innovation and acquisition, our offerings comprise of personalized solutions that span the mortgage continuum and enhance security, compliance, customer satisfaction, and profitability. Our inclusive, people-first culture has earned our company numerous accolades, including being named to the Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For® list for seven consecutive years. We have also earned awards as a best place to work for women, diversity and LGBTQ+ employees, and have been included on more than 50 regional best places to work lists. First American will always strive to be a great place to work, for all.
- Provides a wide range of support within a functional area.
- Researches and responds to escalated inquiries and complaints from customers, including standard requests for information, research, or other loan maintenance.
- Interacts with customers, including highly escalated, to provide acknowledgment and statuses of their inquiry. This will include inbound and outbound calls.
- Notifies leaders with emerging trends and provides opportunities for improvement.
- Provides written and verbal responses to customer inquiries as needed.
- Manages an inventory/pipeline of assigned cases and maintains compliance with critical dates.
- Follows functional area’s processes and procedures in daily activities, troubleshoots as needed and recommends suggestions for continuous improvements to overall operations.
- Actively contributes to the results of a team and works toward achieving goals and objectives
Knowledge, Skills and Technology:
- General knowledge of company products and customer service activities
- Proficient MS Office skills
- Must be able to navigate a computerized data entry system or other relevant applications.
- Good organization and time management skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Establishes effective working relationships at the work group level
- 1-3 years of experience
- Prior functional experience such as mortgage servicing
- Prior MSP / BKFS experience is strongly desired
- Prior experience supporting customer escalations and/or written interactions/complaints with mortgage servicing customers
First American invests in its employees' development and well-being, empowers them to provide superior customer service and encourages them to serve the communities where they live and work. First American is committed to diversity and inclusion. We are an equal opportunity employer.
Based on eligibility, First American offers a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401k, PTO/paid sick leave and other great benefits like an employee stock purchase plan.