Social Media Assistant
Who is Ardalyst?
Ardalysts primary goal is to help clients protect and expand their competitive edge to succeed in a highly competitive digital world. We have a passion for the work we do, working tirelessly to meet client needs and to make our industry smarter and more capable. By challenging common wisdom, sharing best practices, and looking at problems differently, the Ardalyst team helps educate public and private institutions on how best to mature workforces, processes and technologies to thrive and succeed in a rapidly changing environment.
Ready to change the world? Are you an Ardalyst?
Ardalyst is a mashup of Ardent, meaning passionate and Catalyst, meaning change agent. To be an Ardalyst means to be passionate about creating and sustaining meaningful transformations. Ardalysts come from a wide variety of backgrounds and share a few additional things in common, such as being entrepreneurial, innovative, and focused on learning. Is this you?
We are seeking a part-time Social Media Assistant who will work closely with the executive team to create and maintain a positive presence on LinkedIn.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage LinkedIn social media presence daily
- Create dynamic written, graphic and video content
- Create content that promotes audience interaction, presence and encourages participation
- Works with a team to promote and developer LinkedIn media campaigns
- 2+ years of experience within the LinkedIn social media platform
- Demonstrated ability to write, design and create captivating content
- Familiarity with campaign execution and idea presentation
- Bachelors Degree in Marketing or relevant experience
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong attention to detail with exceptional proofreading skills
- $17-$22 per hour/approximately 10 hours per week
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- The chance to work with experienced technology entrepreneurs and world-class cyber operations experts who have successfully grown companies before.
- Plenty of opportunities to learn as well as apply your talents and previous experience.
- A fun and laid-back yet highly demanding work environment.
- Awesome coworkers who care about their work and each other.
Ardalyst Federal, LLC is an EOE that empowers employees, no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristicto meet and exceed customer expectations and thrive in a collaborative and dynamic work environment.