Internal Communications Copywriter
People Department in Remote
As a member of the Internal Communications team, you will write clear, engaging, and culturally resonant copy for Namecheap’s 2400 colleagues. This includes newsletters, blogs, social media content, People Team content, and Executive messages.
Where you’ll do it: This role is 100% remote (Preference for GMT +/- 5 hours).
The interview process: This is a four-week process with 4 stages: First, a 45 min HR chat ➡️ Then a short take-home exercise ➡️ Then a one-hour interview about work culture and your technical skills ➡️ A final one-hour interview.
Reporting to: Anna Quirk, Interim Head of Internal Communications
Your team: 7 people (Head of Internal Comms, 4 Comms Specialists, 1 Brand Engagement Specialist, and YOU!) + a cross functional creative/design team
What will make your journey with us amazing?
You will work with a supportive manager who cares about your wellbeing and invests in your development to help you achieve your full potential and grow your career with us.
You will be engaged in continuous learning with clear targets in a feedback culture.
You will join a company that respects and protects privacy and freedom, because our information shouldn't be anyone's business. That’s why we make it our business to keep it as safe as humanly (and technologically) possible.
The company (and you!)?
Namecheap is a company of over 2400 people, with offices in 3 countries ( ) and 23 more countries represented by remote colleagues. You can better understand who we are as a company and our internal audiences by reading through our career page (if you haven’t already, of course!).
You will be part of Namecheap’s Internal Communications Team, in which you will play a key role in responding to copy requests from Namecheap’s global Operations and People functions. You will also have dotted line support and technical expertise from Namecheap’s Content Team, inclusive of Copywriters, Copy Lead, and Director of Content.
What You'll Do?
You will write copy for internal email campaigns, newsletters, Executive messages and social media posts. You will also have projects and work requests from inside the People Team, such as scripts for learning courses and people engagement campaigns. On top of this, you will be helping build out new comms streams by creating articles and blog posts that contribute to our learning and talent brand goals.
What will You Bring?
- You have excellent (native or nearly-native) English speaking and writing skills.
- You have experience creating copy for internal communications purposes.
- You can translate Namecheap’s culture into a tone of voice that speaks to multiple audiences.
- You seek feedback and know how to utilize it to improve your results.
- You are effective working in a highly collaborative environment.
- You know how to write longer-form blogs and articles to engage with different personas.
- You can work on tight deadlines when required.
- You have experience brainstorming, developing, and producing effective copy-driven projects and revising, editing, and proofreading content as needed.
What You’ll Learn?
- You will learn new skills, in different areas of copywriting and creative work.
- You will hone the art of writing for a culturally diverse organization.
What's in it for you?
100% remote role
- Work Life Balance: 35h to 40h per week, as we believe 7 to 8 hours per day are enough to do amazing work
No recurrent meeting days (Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays)
Software: all licenses are provided