Remote Administrative Coordinator
Remote, Nationwide - Seeking Administrative Coordinator
Everybody Has A Role To Play In Transforming Healthcare
If you want to be part of changing healthcare to better serve patients, you are in the right place. With Vituity you will join a team of individuals dedicated to our culture of caring and work to develop and implement innovative solutions, while tackling some of the healthcare industry's most challenging situations from the inside.
Join the Vituity Team.
At Vituity, our core values matter. We embody a Culture of Caring by approaching every human interaction with compassion and heart. With a Servant Leadership philosophy, we focus on what we can accomplish when we put our patients and colleagues first. An Ownership Mentality means we all have mutual accountability to drive positive change for Vituity as a whole. Finally, our focus on Innovation enables all of us to re-imagine healthcare and bring about lasting change. Ultimately, we are unified around the common purpose of transforming healthcare to improve lives, and we believe everyone has a role to play in that. Help us shape the future of healthcare.
Vituity has opportunities at 450 practice locations across the country, serving 8 million patients a year. With Vituity, if you ever need to move, you can take your job with you.
- Provide administrative support to senior-level leaders including internal/external meeting scheduling, reviewing calendars for conflicts, accepting/declining meeting on behalf of leaders, reminders of meetings and logistics and/or materials that may be needed.
- Complete faculty, speaker and senior-level leaders expense reports and track for reimbursement.
- Prepare and edit professional correspondence, communications, reports, presentations and other documents on behalf of the Education & Experience department and senior-level leaders.
- Process credit card authorizations and direct bill applications.
- Prepare check requests, process invoices, obtain approval and track payments.
- Reconcile department credit card charges.
- Maintain an accurate inventory of all Education & Experience supplies and support the procurement of supplies.
- Project support as requested, monitoring specific tasks, and tracking project status towards deadlines.
- Research and provide support for specific tasks associated with projects.
- Attend department and project meetings and take minutes.
- Assemble, maintain and update routine files, records, charts, accounts, procedures, statistics and other information as needed to support and document department and program activities.
- Support the coordination and onsite execution of meetings including scheduling facilities, ordering catering, facilitating room set-up and IT support, troubleshooting issues and creating event materials (packets, name badges, etc...).
- Support the collection, organization, packing and shipping of materials for in-person events.
Required Experience and Competencies
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent required.
- 2+ years of administrative or office support, administrative analyst, or project/department coordination/support role required.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- Previous customer service experience preferred.
- 3-4 years of increasingly complex administrative support & project coordination experience preferred.
- Ability to keep organized, set priorities and multi-task in a fast-paced, multi-project environment under conditions requiring speed and accuracy.
- Detail oriented, organized and flexible individual able to perform multiple tasks with varying priorities.
- Ability to work independently with drive and initiative but also work well within a team setting.
- Strong time and resource management skills.
- Strong editing and proofreading skills.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to be self-motivated and take initiative.
- Ability to seek innovative ideas and look for improvement and streamlining opportunities in process and procedure.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships as required by the duties of the position.
- Ability to read, understand and communicate in English sufficient to perform the duties of the position.
- Intermediate to advanced MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook skills.
- Ability to use office equipment and automated systems/applications/software at an acceptable level of proficiency.
- Ability to travel to meetings and events as needed.
Even when you are working remotely, you are an important part of the Vituity Community. We offer plenty of opportunities to engage with other Vitans through a variety of virtual meet-and-greets, events and seminars.
- Monthly wellness events and programs such as yoga, HIIT classes, and more
- Trainings to help support and advance your professional growth
- Team building activities such as happy hours and holiday celebrations
- Flexible work hours
- Opportunities to attend Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI) events including LGBTQ+ History, Da de los Muertos Celebration, Money Management/Money Relationship, and more
Benefits & Beyond*
Vituity cares about the whole you. With our comprehensive benefits package, we are mindful of what matters most, and support your needs of today and your plans for the future.
- Superior health plan options
- Dental, Vision, HSA/FSA, Life and AD&D coverage, and more
- Top Tier 401(k) retirement savings plans that offers a $1.20 match for every dollar up to 6%
- Outstanding Paid Time Off: Four weeks' vacation, Paid holidays, Sabbatical
- Student Loan Repayment Program
- Professional and Career Development Program
- EAP, travel assistance and identify theft included
- Wellness program
- Commuter Benefits Program
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI) initiatives including LGBTQ+ History, Da de los Muertos Celebration, Money Management/Money Relationship, and more
- Purpose-driven culture focused on improving the lives of our patients, communities, and employees.
We are unified around the common purpose of transforming healthcare to improve lives and we believe everyone has a role to play in that. We know that when we work together across sites and specialties as an integrated healthcare team, we can exceed the expectations of our patients and the hospitals and clinics we work in. If you are looking to make a difference, from clinical to corporate, Vituity is the place to do it. Come grow with us.
Vituity appreciates differences; our dedication to diversity, equity and inclusion is at the heart of our organization. Vituity does not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information (including family medical history), veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or related condition, or any other basis protected by law. Vituity is committed to complying with all applicable national, state and local laws pertaining to nondiscrimination and equal opportunity.
*Benefits for part-time and per diem vary. Please speak to a recruiter for more information.