- Remote, flex, or in-office work environment
- Internal promotion options
- Unlimited PTO
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401k and a financial advisor
- Premium subscription to Calm or gym credits
We are looking for a public relations or writing professional with interest in any of the listed topics and more. We accept all experience levels and provide extensive training.
- Book publishing
- And more
Otter Public Relations has been rated the number 1 PR firm in Florida and a top firm in the US. Our team loves working in our supportive and friendly atmosphere. We are the media agency of 2022, focusing on modern PR strategies that produce real results for our amazing clients.
You will be responsible for crafting media messages, press releases, and a media campaign.
The Publicist role manages and develops strategic plans for clients. This is a full-time position. Publicists report directly to an Account Strategist.
Job Duties Include:
- Strategy call and planning with client and team
- Write client bios
- Press release writing
- Outreach and interview organizing
- Build a media list
- Write and send pitches
- Create client reports and executive summaries
- Setup client profiles on third-party sites
- Strong project management skills
- Confidence in working directly with clients
- Management skills to manage multiple clients
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Writing experience
Education, Experience, and Other Qualities Required:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Communications, or Public Relations a Plus
- At least two years of Public Relations Experience
- One year or more experience as a journalist, writer, publicist, account manager, or editor preferred
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and work effectively under deadline pressure