Remote Copywriter 🔥
Location: Remote (EST Required)
Job Terms: Temporary
Start date: January 2023
Please note: This position is fully REMOTE for authorized US-based talent who are located in Eastern timezone.
Work Schedule: PART TIME. 15-20 hours/week. Seeking Monday - Friday during business hours availability. Hours on those days are flexible.
Our client, a Fortune 20 organization is seeking a Freelance Copywriter Please note: This role is called Marketing Communications Senior Advisor internally to join their team. In this Consultant role, you will bring strong experience copywriting with a dash of marketing operations proficiency, creative expertise, and production competence in the service of their new telehealth brand and the brands of their valued clients. You will be an essential team member in supporting the Creative Director's vision and strategy of this exciting new brand and the overall quality of B2B and B2C focused work. This role is a hands-on producer of writing projects within the group.
Scope of work:
Writing newsletters, ad copy, collateral, blog copy, proofreading and other related copy responsibilities as needed.
Skills & Experience:
- 5+ years of experience working in a fast-paced environment for branding, integrated marketing agencies, and/or inhouse department.
- Experience in writing in various formats and voices. (Ex: Adverting, blog writing, long format, promotional writing, B2B writing, B2C writing, web, etc.)
- Portfolio of work in digital, web, print, etc.
- 5-7 years of copywriting experience
- Telehealth or related health design experience
- Bachelor' degree in English, Journalism or related field required
- Creative mindset and storyteller.
- Excellent grammar, spelling, punctuation, and editing skills
- Excellent grasp of English
- Problem Solving Ability
- Time Management
- Critical Thinking
- Wide vocabulary
- Research skills
Client Description:Since the world of work is best when it's unequivocally human, Aquent puts people at the center of everything we do. It starts with matching the right talent to the right opportunities and building relationships that help careers and companies thrive. That's why we're the global leader in talent and recruiting for marketing, creative, and design. We're in the business of big wins for everyone.
Aquent talent are eligible for a generous health-and-wellness package.
Our plan includes: Medical Insurance Aquent offers access to comprehensive In and Out of Network plans, with contributions toward monthly premiums and often with eligibility within two months of starting work. Retirement Savings Plan Aquent offers a 401(k) plan, managed by a leader in the retirement field, with employer match and immediate vesting.
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Sick Time
- Flexible spending accounts
- Professional training
- Discounts and Perks