Front End Developer 🔥
The JMT Technology Group is seeking to add a driven and dedicated front-end or full stack application developer to join our team. We are looking for an Angular guru who is excited to support our clients. We are looking for a developer who takes ownership of their work, can be flexible and adapt to changing requirements, and is proactive problem-solver, all while using the latest technologies available to build software products and custom mobile and web applications. The JMT Technology Group utilizes innovative technologies such as HTML5, Angular, Microsoft .NET Core, and hosting in Azure or AWS. JMT offers a flexible working environment with a hybrid in office/at home work mix. The successful candidate can work from any JMT office location or remotely.
Sponsorship not available for this position.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Create high-quality web and mobile solutions, demonstrating your ability to apply skills utilizing best practices while meeting project deadlines
- Working from static application mockups, wireframes, and functional requirements, develop solutions that are bug-free and meet the acceptance criteria defined for each project
- Collaborate with project managers, business and systems analysts, UX designers, application developers and quality assurance team to deliver high-quality deliverables
- Research and implement newer technologies as they become available
- Non-business hours support may be required on a rotating schedule for urgent and critical issue resolution
Nonessential Functions and Responsibilities
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Undergraduate Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related discipline
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment with team members, customers and consulting partners from a broad spectrum of disciplines
- 4+ years of web programming/architecture experience with a wide range of technologies
- 2+ years of experience with Angular
- 2+ years of experience writing and consuming web services in .NET technologies
- 1+ years of experience writing SQL
- 2+ years of experience working in an agile development methodology
- Experience developing GIS based web applications with ESRI ArcGIS JS API, Leaflet, and/or OpenLayers preferred
JMT offers a flexible working environment with a hybrid in office/at home work mix. Work is performed within a general office environment. Work is generally sedentary in nature, but may require occasional standing and walking. Lighting and temperature are adequate and there are no hazardous or unpleasant conditions caused by noise, dust, etc. within the office environment.
- Analytical Thinking/Problem Solving
- Building Relationships and Teamwork
- Job-Focused Learning
- Quality Service
JMT is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity, and we are proud to be building an inclusive and diverse workforce.