Digital Marketing Copywriter 🔥
The Krazy Coupon Lady (KCL) is a female-founder-led publisher for people who love finding great deals and want to shop smarter. Our teams of shopping experts curate and hand-test nearly a thousand deals per week, so there is always something new to discover each time you visit our website, app, and your inbox.
We’re seeking a powerhouse copywriter to write clear and concise copy for anything from B2C ads, marketing assets, websites, product descriptions, B2B collateral, and more. Our ideal candidate is team-spirited, skilled, and can match the brand voice with an eye for detail. They can grasp project requirements quickly and provide a fast turnaround to stay within timelines.
So if you are a collaborative, self-motivated Digital Marketing Copywriter who has demonstrated success in writing copy that converts, then read on!
The right candidate will be an energetic self-starter who loves to wordsmith concepts until they’re simple, powerful and resonant. They are a Digital Copywriter who is experienced in writing content and copy intended for conversion. They are creative, clever and highly skilled in writing headlines, content, and messaging that builds brand loyalty.
This is a full-time remote position with a Monday-Friday work week.
For this full-time, remote position, KCL will currently consider applicants who reside in the following states: Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Iowa, Minnesota, Ohio, South Dakota, Texas, Utah, Virginia, or Wisconsin.
In this role, you will:
- Concept big ideas (and small ones), from campaigns to taglines to social activations.
- Work with creative and brand marketing partners to create unique and engaging digital experiences across multiple channels.
- Write original and innovative B2C marketing and promotional copywriting including emails, landing pages, social media posts, B2B sales collateral, web copy, newsletters, scripts, brand messaging and other UX copy.
- Amend, revise or redevelop copy in response to feedback from brand team, marketing, and creative leadership.
- Think strategically and act decisively.
- Constantly comb your work (and others’) for typos, logic, grammar and consistency.
- Complete all assigned work on time, providing regular status updates.
- Proofread, proofread, proofread, proofread, proofread. Proofread? Proofread.
- 2-5 years' experience concepting and writing major marketing, communication, or advertising campaigns.
- Bachelor's Degree in English, Journalism or other related fields is highly desired.
- Strong command of English; proficiency with a variety of writing styles is required.
- Ability to prioritize and work well under pressure.
- Passionate, creative problem solver.
- Knack for understanding consumer behaviors, cultural trends and digital platforms.
- Empathy for diversity and the ability to adapt ideas to reach people authentically.
- Partner mentality, with a track record of working and collaborating closely with UX, Brand, Marketing and Content teams.
- Background in promotions, digital games, brand marketing, social or loyalty programs.
- Customer obsessed.
- Passion for a smart shopping lifestyle.
Please submit the B2C writing examples with your application. Applications without submissions will not be considered. Candidates will be asked to complete a copy project in consideration for this opportunity.
With our roots in Boise, ID, we’ve grown into a remote company with employees located across the United States. We’re a team driven by hard work, humility, and transparency. We believe in the power of community and the magic of friendship that created KCL so, for us, everything we do is people-first.