Remote Senior Seo Marketing Consultant 🔥
Ready to Make your Mark?
We are actively seeking a Senior SEO Marketing Consultant to execute across all aspects of SEO, including content strategy, onsite optimization, technical issues, measurement, and performance reporting. Functioning as a key member of our consulting team, the Senior SEO Consultant provides SEO strategy, implementation, optimization, and training for a wide range of clients via both web meetings and in-person meetings.
This position reporting to the Vice President, Digital Experience is a client-facing role that will help organizations capture data and turn insights intoto achieve their SEO goals.
This is a full-time opportunity that can work remotely from anywhere in the US. We currently have teammates located all across the country in 24 different states and 3 countries internationally. Don’t get us wrong, we love to explore. However, due to the nature of our consulting agency you must remain in the same state/time zone and digital nomads will not be considered.
At BlastX, you'll have the opportunity to
Who We Are
We are crossing the chasm to BlastX! Founded in 1999 and formerly known as, BlastX is a strategic accelerating the complex DXO journey for enterprise and mid-market clients. BlastX is a pioneering team of business, data, and technology professionals who share a similar passion for optimization and client success. BlastX is forging an exciting path, one that will transform your organization. Or, as we like to say, EVOLVE. It unifies data, technology, and marketing. But most important, it involves your customers. Actually, it centers on them. After all, they’re the beholders of your success.
With approximately 90+ teammates sharing a purpose to
Why Work at BlastX
At BlastX, we believe in meaningful work. Regardless of role, you'll have the opportunity to
To Be Successful
To be successful in this position, you must have strong attention to detail, be able to work in a demanding and fast-paced environment, focus on essential tasks, prioritize multiple tasks, and be willing to learn. The characteristics that lead to success at BlastX are:
- Leverage your ability to build trust and develop strong personal internal and external relationships
- Team building including conflict resolution and persuasion
- Problem solving/analysis
- Public presentation, visual storytelling & information design skills
- Critical thinking
- Detailed oriented and written communications
- Aptitude and passion for learning
- Collaboration skills
- Change management
- "Make Your Mark" in SEO and deliver meaningful results for clients that meet or exceed their goals (i.e. maximizing the value of strategy and execution)
- Provide in-depth SEO strategy and content recommendations in multiple industries and geographic regions
- Identify and prioritize SEO recommendations that deliver high impact without requiring a significant level of effort on client resources
- EVOLVE your intellectual curiosity and learning to help drive company and client success
Desired Knowledge, Skills, & Qualifications
- Strong understanding of digital marketing, including relationships between SEO and non-SEO channels (e.g., paid search, display, social, local, etc.)
- Proficiency in SEO tools, such as Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Google Keyword Planner, Screaming Frog, Advanced Web Ranking, and other popular SEO tools
- A strong understanding of major search engine algorithms and their core principles
- Familiarity with WordPress, HubSpot, and other popular content management systems
- Familiarity with differentiation, persuasion, marketing optimization, usability metrics, and related statistical concepts
- Ability to comfortably present during client meetings, think "on your feet," and speak in public
- Effectively train SEO principles to broad audiences and clients to equip them with the ability to implement recommendations
- Identify and recommend solutions to content and technical problems, including CMS-and server-related issues
- Confidence in using online analytical and reporting tools to analyze, interpret, draw conclusions, summarize, and present information clearly
- Experience in content creation for blogs, web pages, landing pages, and others, using keyword research, marketing insight, and SEO best practices
- 5-10 years of SEO experience, preferably with large brands and enterprise companies
- Extensive usage of Google Product Suite and Microsoft Office
- Bachelor's Degree, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Deliver all daily SEO-related tasks and associated deliverables as the primary SEO point of contact for key groups within the client organization
- Perform various SEO audits (technical, content, authority, local, competitor) to identify gaps and set priorities
- Conduct advanced keyword research based on client needs and objectives
- Create data-driven content recommendations and strategies
- Establish client roadmaps and plans for ongoing optimization to drive continuous impacts
- Research and analyze client's business, industry, and competitors for content, keywords, local search, paid search, and other marketing opportunities to optimize outcomes
- Collaborate with clients to develop measurable strategies for site optimization while evolving business objectives
- Deliver measurement and performance reporting
- Collaborate with the Blast Consulting team members to deliver expertise and value across our clients
You Will Work with
Vice President, Digital Experience, Digital Experience Consulting team members, Program Managers and other Subject Matter Experts (SMEs).
Are You a Fit?
BlastX is a small yet rapidly growing company that is continuously inspired to learn and tackle challenges in digital analytics and marketing. To get an idea of whether or not you would be a fit within our culture, please review our.
Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At BlastX we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
Compensation & Benefits
We offer a competitive salary based on experience and a supportive, challenging, and fun work environment to ensure teamwork, productivity, and teammate happiness. We offer flexible time off with an open PTO policy, 50% paid medical insurance coverage options, 100% paid dental and vision insurance, 401k 4% company matching, profit sharing, education assistance, paid parental leave, annual increases and year end incentive bonuses.
How to Apply
If you like what you’ve read thus far, please complete the application form and submit your cover letter and resume in one PDF format. We are not interested in placement agencies or companies at this time.
BlastX is an “at-will” employer. Compensation, benefits, and job descriptions are subject to change based on individual performance and business conditions.
BlastX is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO).