Customer Support Specialist 🔥
is a growing SaaS (Software-as-a-Service) company. We help independent creators, publishers, and community managers all over the world make a living running a successful membership business in .
We're looking for a customer support specialist to join our team.
You will start as a part-time independent contractor (~20 hours/week), but eventually, your role might expand into a full-time position with more responsibility and more benefits.
This is your opportunity to join a growing startup at an early stage!
- customer support experience (ideally in companies with a strong customer focus like Stripe and Intercom);
- strong analytical and problem-solving skills, attention to detail;
- ability to learn quickly (you'll become an expert Telegram and InviteMember user);
- excellent communication skills;
- advanced (C1+ level) English speaker (other languages is a plus).
- support over Telegram and email, less often video calls with screen sharing;
- explain to users what InviteMember can and can't be used for;
- help users set up and manage their membership bots;
- analyze issues our users are facing and help to resolve them;
- recognize and escalate critical issues;
- work with feedback, testimonials, and complains;
- meet our internal KPIs;
- work with our internal and external knowledge bases;
- process refunds.
- flexible schedule;
- competitive salary (in USD);
- remote job (work from anywhere);
- opportunity to learn a lot about customer support, messaging, membership businesses;
- opportunity to get a full-time position in the future.
- Complete the
- Get invited for an online interview
- Receive our offer
$10,000 — $30,000/year
🌎 Distributed team