Azure Devops Engineer 🔥
Piper Companies is looking for a DevOps Engineer to work 100% remotely with a digital healthcare solutions company.
- Provide expertise in security, networking, and the Azure cloud to evaluate and improve deployed environments.
- Further enhance organization’s maturity and efficiency in building CICD pipelines and orchestration
- Serve as Tier 2-3 escalation between the Application Support and the Engineering teams
- Work closely with developers to ensure that operations policies and efforts are aligned with design/development process
- Participate in the technical design of new systems and architectures to ensure scalability, security, and availability
- 3+ years of DevOps Engineering experience
- Strong skills with Scripting languages (PowerShell, Bash, Azure CLI) to configure agents, settings and facilitate deployments solutions
- Experience in creating SQL Database, compiling SQL Scripts, and configuring user’s permissions
- Background in writing Azure DevOps YAML to build pipelines for end-to-end deployments
- Familiarity with Terraform to create and configure Azure Portal Resources
- $110,000-$125,000 plus bonus
- 100% Remote
- Comprehensive benefit package; Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, and Paid Time Off
devops engineer, automation engineer, deployment engineer, deployment specialist, devops, automation, build/deploy engineer, build engineer, azure, azure cli, powershell, yaml, api, ci/cd, jenkins, puppet, chef, ansible, continuous integration, continuous deployment,, git, benefits, vacation, holiday, 401k