Remote Manager Human Resources 🔥
Manager Human Resources
At our Company, we grow People, Brands, and Businesses! The Human Resources Manager provides consultative support and works closely with management in the implementation of corporate policies related to human resources, organizational design and talent management strategies and initiatives at the business unit or division level. Consults with employees and managers to address root causes of human resources issues, attempting to resolve employee relations issues with a systematic approach. Participates in company-wide programs and initiatives (e.g., salary review, stock renewal, strategic and workforce planning, organizational change, change management). Assists senior management in the development of solutions through organizational development and cultural and process-oriented perspectives.
Take this opportunity to join North America’s leading business solutions provider and build your career working with amazing people in a growing industry! Apply today!
What we offer:
- Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401(k) with company match
- Training and Career Development
- Generous Paid Time-Off
- Support HRBP in the coordination, preparation and results compilation of all talent reviews, talent assessment administration, including validation of actions taken.
- Train and counsel associates and managers on the use of tools and resources for effective performance management and development.
- Liaise with Total Rewards and business leaders to facilitate job reviews and job description validation.
- Support the integration of newly acquired companies and assists leadership with an orientation to HR programs, policies, and procedures.
- Work with HRBP to provide insightful analysis of critical HR Data assisting with the recommendation and implementation of appropriate solutions.
- Audit DIV/DEPT list and partner with EBS and Finance to make corrections.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience; MBA Degree (preferred) in Human Resources, Business or related area
- 5+years of experience in a Human Resources generalist role
- Exceptional ability to work independently, be decisive and deal with ambiguity in a dynamic environment
- Knowledge and experience with Human Resources best practices and models
- Knowledge of nation-wide labor laws, regulations, and statutes
- Strong functional Human Resources generalist skills
The Company is one of North America’s leading sales and marketing agencies specializing in outsourced sales, merchandising, category management and marketing services to manufacturers, suppliers and producers of food products and consumer packaged goods. The company services a variety of trade channels including grocery, mass merchandise, specialty, convenience, drug, dollar, club, hardware, consumer electronics and home centers. We bridge the gap between manufacturers and retailers, providing consumers access to the best products available in the marketplace today.
The Human Resources Manager (HRM) coordinates and administers policies and procedures.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Assists line managers with staffing and recruiting needs. Assists with interviewing, job posting, and the hiring process.
- Assists managers in counseling and disciplining associates and providing guidance on the process and documentation of the same
- Coordinates, analyzes, and provides information on any legal issues
- Assists managers in orientating new associates and in completing necessary paperwork
- Maintains Policy and Procedures Manual and Forms Manual and revise as needed to ensure managers are provided with proper guidance on all policies and procedures. Ensures updates are distributed to organizations.
- Administers Human Resources policies to ensure consistency with procedural changes. Maintains updates and oversees distribution to all supervisors and associates.
- Reviews and updates all job descriptions for all positions to ensure accuracy and to ensure compliance with federal and state laws
- Oversees leaves of absence, worker’s compensation and safety issues. Ensures all legal requirements, documentations, and deadlines are met.
- Oversees, analyzes, and reviews statistical reports (hire, termination, turn-over) to ensure accuracy prior to distributing to the management/executive committee(s)
- Participates in unemployment hearings
- Acts as the point of contact on benefits related issues for the office. Assists with enrollment and communication of benefits
- Coordinates, monitors, and facilitates associate Performance Contribution Assessment process
- Responsible for handling special assignments as needed
Hires, retains, trains, coaches, guides, directs, and develops direct reports using company-wide processes, tools and resources
May delegate work of others and provide guidance, direction and mentoring to indirect reports
Travel and/or Driving Requirements
Travel is not an essential duty and function of this job. Driving is an essential duty or function of this job.
Education Level: (Required) Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
Field of Study/Area of Experience: Human Resources Management
- 5+ years of experience in Human Resources Management with a concentration in worker’s compensation, recruitment/employment, benefits administration, and associate relations
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities
- Excellent written communication and verbal communication skills
- Strong computer skills including proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook, and web-browsers
- Analytical and research Skills
Environmental & Physical Requirements
Office / Sedentary Requirements
Incumbent must be able to perform the essential functions of the job. Work is performed primarily in an office environment. Typically requires the ability to sit for extended periods of time (66%+ each day), ability to hear the telephone, ability to enter data on a computer and may also require the ability to lift up to 10 pounds.
Additional Information Regarding The Company Job Duties and Job Descriptions
Job duties include additional responsibilities as assigned by one’s supervisor or other manager related to the position/department. This job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required for the position. The Company reserves the right at any time with or without notice to alter or change job responsibilities, reassign or transfer job position or assign additional job responsibilities, subject to applicable law. The company shall provide reasonable accommodations of known disabilities to enable a qualified applicant or employee to apply for employment, perform the essential functions of the job, or enjoy the benefits and privileges of employment as required by the law.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of associates so classified.
The Company is committed to providing equal opportunity in all employment practices without regard to age, race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, religion, physical or mental disability, or any other category protected by law. As part of this commitment, the Company shall provide reasonable accommodations of known disabilities to enable an applicant or employee to apply for employment, perform the essential functions of the job, or enjoy the benefits and privileges of employment as required by the law.