Remote Customer Happiness Specialist 🔥
About SureSwift Capital
You made it. You found the dream job you’re looking for where people and culture come first. If that’s as important to you as it is to us then please keep reading.
At SureSwift, we’re building the company we want to work for, and we’d like to give you the opportunity to join our fully remote team of 140+ people in 15 time zones around the world.
While we do work hard, we all work remote, and according to our own schedules that make the most sense for ourselves and our families. There are no cubicles, no offices, and there is zero commute time...unless you decide to work from the beach or a coffee shop, and that’s up to you.
We value creating a diverse and inclusive work environment and are committed to building a culture where everyone thrives! SureSwift Capital is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
LeadDyno is an affiliate marketing app that provides customers with everything they need to launch and grow their affiliate program. Customers are able to increase the revenue of their SaaS or e-Commerce business by tracking clicks, leads, and sales in one platform with over 25 program platform integrations. LeadDyno is an easy-to-use solution with great customer service and reviews!
Learn more about LeadDyno !
Your Daily ChallengesWhen we welcome you aboard as a full-time Customer Happiness Specialist, we’ll introduce you to your team, which consists of the Product Manager, fellow Customer Happiness Specialists, and software engineers. These are the people you’ll work closely with day-to-day.
Once you get settled in and learn more about the team, your day to day activities will look something like this:
- Answering help desk tickets and live chat in an accurate, effective, and timely manner
- Meeting with customers via webcam to help navigate and resolve challenges
- Lead weekly webinars for current customers and weekly demos for potential users
- Onboarding new customers and leading onboarding sessions
- Field inbound calls from potential customers and leverage scheduled calls to convert trial users to paid users
- Collaborate with your development team on any tickets that require their input
- Work with your Product Manager and fellow Customer Happiness Specialists to improve the customer experience
- Track and report your success
- Attend weekly team meetings
- Other duties as assigned
Your Experience and Qualifications
- 3+ years experience in online customer service
- Desk hours require availability around 8am - 5pm EDT (approximately)
- Ownership of Customer Success and Happiness
- Experience using HelpScout and Jira
- Previous experience supporting a software product
- Previous experience in converting inquiries to paid users is a plus!
- Self-starter, capable of working independently
- Strong organization, multi-tasking, and time management skills
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Excellent and clear English communication skills, both written and verbal
- Previous SaaS or Marketing Affiliate experience is a plus!
- Ability to learn and then educate around new software applications quickly
- Experience working in an entrepreneurial / startup environment
- Experience working with remote teams
Compensation varies with experience and qualifications. This job is a full-time remote/work from home position.
Background checks will be conducted on final candidates.
Thank you for taking the time to read about this opportunity.