Associate Copywriter 🔥
In short, The Prosper Group is a digital agency with purpose.
We are an internationally recognized, award-winning, full-service digital marketing agency specializing in online media, strategy, advertising, and fundraising for Republican political candidates, conservative advocacy organizations, associations, and non-profits. We leverage engaging design, innovative technology, and continual optimization to deliver demonstrable results for our clients.
The Prosper Group's best-in-industry work has been recognized for awards over 40 times by prestigious organizations such as the American Association of Political Consultants and Campaigns and Elections. We have worked in tandem with the Republican Governors Association, President Donald Trump, Vice President Mike Pence, Senator Ted Cruz, Governor Brian Kemp, the National Association of Manufacturers, Fox News, and many other candidates, associations, and non-profits.
The Prosper Group’s company culture is highly collaborative. We work together to deliver a positive experience for fellow employees as well as clients. We support each other and believe that personal growth is a beautiful journey (though sometimes hard!) that enables us to be the very best version of ourselves. Our team members love working hard and finding new and creative ways to amaze our clients. We are “always on” and ready to deliver.
This position is a contract position, member of our fundraising team that focuses on preparing and producing content for clients ranging from members of the US House of Representatives to top Senatorial campaigns to PACs and Governors. In conjunction with their team, this person will participate in fundraising discussion for clients. Additionally, they will prepare written multi-media content that can include video scripts, email, SMS, social media, and more. All content will have a fundraising focus.
- Drafting email copy for use in fundraising solicitations for a political campaigns and non-profits.
- Collaborating with a Senior Director for Fundraising, accounts team members, and our fundraising coordinators to help develop fundraising plans and prepare copy for various clients
- Work with client’s communications and membership staff to modify copy based on performance and create a custom-tailored user experience.
- Act as a regular editor for client content in multiple mediums to ensure its flawless nature.
- 3+ year of experience in marketing emails
- 9am - 6pm ET
- Bachelors Degree
- Team oriented mindset
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
Preferred:Knowledge of US based holidays and politics
Compensation will be commensurate with experience and qualifications.
Non-disclosure and non-compete agreements may apply.
Please include the following:
- Cover letter