Sales Development Representative 🔥
Broadlume is looking for a talented and dynamic Sales Development Representative with a passion for sales to join our Sales Team. In this role, you will build a solid foundation in understanding the products we offer while effectively communicating with flooring dealers throughout the country. You will also be responsible for helping the Sales team refine its sales processes to make us as efficient as possible.
If you have a strong work ethic and a drive to not only achieve but exceed meeting targets, apply today!
- This is a full time, remote position**
- Work closely with Sales Operations and Marketing teams to identify the best prospective customer profiles to develop
- Proactively engage prospective clients through a combination of calling and email to achieve monthly appointment goals
- Turn various qualified lead sources into sales appointments for the sales team
- Craft and optimize sales strategies and processes to ensure a healthy sales funnel
- Stay current on the latest innovations/strategies in sales and marketing
- You have at least 1 year of experience within a sales environment; inside sales experience preferred
- You possess strong verbal and written communication skills
- You enjoy following processes and staying organized
- You love challenges and solving problems
- You are tenacious and push through obstacles
- You work collaboratively with others
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Retirement Plan (401k, 4% match)
- Life Insurance
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Family Leave
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Work From Home + Remote Office Allowance
- Wellness Resources & Lifestyle Perks
- Calm Premium App Subscription
- Stock Option Plan
Our mission at Broadlume is pretty simple: simplify the complicated world of digital marketing for the flooring industry. The opportunity is massive, and we have the team to execute the vision…except, well, for you.
At Broadlume, we are committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Broadlume is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.