Full Stack Engineer 🔥
Make recognition fun. Love your work. 🤗💚🎉
Join our small but growing team dedicated to building engaged, recognition-rich cultures in workplaces across the globe!
To learn what makes our company culture unique, take a peek at our, check out our , and to see what it’s like to work here.
*** Bonusly’s “Workplace”: Bonusly is still hiring! We currently conduct all interviews and on-boarding new hires remotely. Bonusly has both a hybrid and remote workforce and will furnish all employees with what they need to work remotely. ***
What is Bonusly?
Bonusly provides solutions to create high-performance, high-engagement teams. We believe that success in business is determined by people, working on teams, to solve novel problems. That belief extends to our own team, and we’d love for you to be a part of it.
What is our mission?
Our mission is to help people connect with their work and each other in meaningful ways. Our vision is for every organization to reach success by using Bonusly to build high-performance, high-engagement teams. We believe that the way we work today can be so much better.
How do we get there?
Ouris built by the talented and creative team here at Bonusly. We work with autonomy, responsibility, and purpose. We are driven by a desire to make meaningful impacts for our customers, and to be excellent teammates to each other along the way.
Remote, US Only
Bonusly is looking for an experienced, talented and motivated Full Stack Engineer to expand our impact as an established leader in HR B2B SaaS. We’re looking for someone who is both highly analytical and enthusiastically creative. Ideally, you are a seasoned engineer who can empathize with users, take the lead on design and architecture, and write clean, maintainable code.
Your team will build products that transform workplace recognition and feedback at the most innovative and fastest-growing companies in the world.
What you’ll do
- Join an inclusive, collaborative, and skilled product team that loves to deliver value for our customers.
- Develop new systems and features from the ground up.
- Support, analyze, and improve our existing platform and user experience.
- Be a part of our high growth journey and collaborate to create and iterate on our practices.
- Have the support of your amazing, talented colleagues while working on small, high impact teams and enjoying the trust and autonomy needed to be biased toward action.
- Embrace a nuanced view of time off, as we encourage our team to mix work and free time in different ways to help people stay motivated and refreshed.
💯You should apply if you…..
- have 2+ years of professional web development experiencehave
- 1+ years of professional experience developing in Reacthave
- 2+ years of Ruby on Rails experience
- have worked with a variety of best-in-class cloud providers
- are interested in the things we talk about at
- are eager to communicate cross-functionally and within product, design, and development
- architect code for performance, scalability, and future maintainability
- ability leave code better than it was found
Bonus Points for…..
- uplifting and mentoring other team members through code reviews, pairing sessions, architecture input, proactive communication, and/or strong leadership qualities
- strong interest in learning about new technologies, development processes, and practices and shares this knowledge with the team or implements tooling around it
- being an advocate and change agent for deployment and development best practices
- the drive to act and own high-impact projects from day one
- previous work experience in a startup environment
Base Salary range: 100,000-135,000
Equity Range:%- %
🎉Benefits and opportunities include…
- Collaborating with a growing team of smart & passionate creators.
- Making work more enjoyable and meaningful by reimagining the way companies recognize and reward their employees.
- Being empowered to innovate, take ownership, and motivate change at a growing company.
- Fully covered Medical/Dental/Vision insurance.
- Fully covered short-term/long-term disability and life insurance
- Progressive vacation policy.
- 401(k) with employer matching.
- Subsidized wellness, transit, and professional development.
- Bonusly! (Of course we use our own product for peer, work anniversary, and birthday recognition)
💚 What’s it like to work at Bonusly?
Culture and employee experience are some of our top priorities! See what we’re all about at, and check out our official to learn more about our culture and values.
Covid-19 Vaccination Policy:
Bonusly prioritizes the safety and wellbeing of all our team members regardless of vaccination status. The CDC believes getting vaccinated against COVID-19 is the single most effective thing we can do to protect our team members, their families, and their communities. Currently, in order to attend any company/team events in person we require all attendees to be vaccinated (unless state laws say otherwise).
🔸 We actively work toward greater diversity, equity, and inclusion
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for individuals in our job application process. If you need assistance or accommodations, please let your recruiter know if we reach out for an initial phone screen.