Affiliate and Partnerships Manager 🔥
Affiliate and Partnerships Manager
Location: U.S. Remote
The Affiliate and Partnerships Manager is an organized, analytically minded individual with experience in performance-based marketing and/or project management. Working cross-functionally and with partners across a diverse set of countries will come comfortably. Using large data sets will be a core aspect of the role, developing insights and recommendations to generate profitable partnership outcomes. Success in this role stems from a self-starter who is contented in coordinating multiple projects under budget and time constraints, using excellent leadership skills and having proven experience when it comes to consistently meeting deadlines. Building a rapport with new partners and leading conversations regarding large-scale commercial opportunities is something you enjoy. You will work with commercial targets, guiding performance against those targets, and presenting to senior management. You are eager to engage with a multi-channel team and apply skills to coordinate projects across teams, departments, channels, and partners.
Your Next Challenge:
- As an Affiliate and Partnerships Manager you will have the opportunity to be a part of the development and execution of the affiliate and partnership strategy for iStock and Getty Images across several partnerships, commercial structures and geographies. Your responsibilities will include:
- Partner Management and Optimization:Working with team leaders, proactively track performance for assigned partners, raising opportunities for growth or concerns in a timely manner. Oversee the execution of identified areas, developing detailed plans and reports on its success. Proactively engage in meetings, discussions, and strategic planning sessions with partners to deliver profitable growth for the business.
- Testing, Reporting and Analysis:Analyze partner, country, and customer performance at the channel and partner level. Report and deliver on core objectives and commercial targets important to company success. Use tools such as Impact, Google Analytics, Excel and Looker to complete analyses fast, with a high level of accuracy, and to regularly provide budget and strategy recommendations. Partner with the Global Senior Manager to develop testing plans, leading to profitable growth while proactively reporting on their performance.
- Recruitment:With support from leadership, proactively identify new partner opportunities, taking a business development approach to outreach. Build thoughtful plans and business proposals to engage and secure partnerships with abject visual content offerings and platforms.
- Project Management:Work across multiple projects, partners, teams and third parties, crafting clear documentation and logging all project planning, development, execution, and analysis.
- Collaboration and Communication:Work closely with teams including API and Product to drive improvements for partners and the company. Provide ideas that are supported with structured, clear, and complete documents, data, research, and analysis to explain an initiative or support investment. Present with clarity and completeness, accounting for the audience and the subject, and adapt content appropriately.
- Competition and Industry Monitoring:Perform frequent audits of competitor activity and stay updated with industry trends to offer recommendations to leadership that ensure iStock and Getty Images remain competitive.
What You’ll Need:
- 4-5 years of experience in either business development, partnership marketing, affiliate marketing, or project management for an e-commerce company.
- Strong analytical skills and a data driven mentality; intermediate proficiency in Excel and Google Analytics, Impact or other affiliate platform management experience desired.
- Strong communication and writing skills, proficient in written and spoken English.
- Project management and organizational skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Strong people skills and effective communication.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and support collaboration across teams.
Nice To Have:
- Experience with Looker or Tableau (or other data visualization tools)
- Fluency in additional languages
Covid-19 Company Statement:
Getty Images does not require employees to be vaccinated against Covid-19, but vaccination or testing may be mandated by the relevant local laws with which Getty Images will comply. If this position involves contact with third parties, attendance on site for events, travel and/or work in our offices, those actions will be subject to any to relevant local laws, venue or customer requirements, or travel requirements regarding vaccines or testing (and exemptions thereto).
Getty Images does not require employees to be vaccinated against Covid-19, but vaccination or testing has been mandated by the Biden administration and that mandate applies to our US workforce. If this position involves contact with third parties, attendance on site for events, travel and/or work in our offices, those actions will be subject to any to relevant local laws, venue or customer requirements, or travel requirements regarding vaccines or testing (and exemptions thereto).
Who We Are:
Getty Images is a preeminent global visual content creator and marketplace. Through Getty Images, iStock, and Unsplash, we offer a full range of content solutions to meet the needs of any customer—no matter their size—around the globe.
Getty Images encompasses the largest and best path to market for visual creators through their premier brands including its core, Getty Images; iStock, a value offering of creative stills and videos providing a significant volume of exclusive content to small and medium-sized businesses; and Unsplash, a free offering of creative stills servicing the fast-growing and broad-based creator economy.
Help us move the world with images! Bringing award-winning imagery to everyone, Getty Images has customers in almost every country in the world, with websites in 23 languages, bringing the world’s best content to media outlets, advertising agencies and corporations, small businesses and increasingly, direct to consumers.
Getty Images works with over 496,000 contributors and image partners to provide comprehensive coverage of more than 160,000 news, sport, and entertainment events around the globe. With over 495 million assets, of which over 320 million are digitized, encompassing the latest global news, sports, celebrity, music and fashion coverage; exclusive conceptual creative images; and the world’s largest commercial archive. New content is added daily, with 8-10 million new assets added each quarter.
Getty Images offers the most exclusive and unique creative and editorial visual content globally. The breadth and quality of our content allow our customers and partners to tell their stories with greater creativity and accuracy, thereby eliciting more emotion and enabling more action. Getty Images moves the world —whether the goal is commercial or philanthropic, revenue-generating or society-changing, market-disrupting or headline-driving. Getty Images offers the highest quality and most diverse visual content, based on industry-leading expertise and innovation.