Sales Development Assistant 🔥
Sales Development Assistant
MEDLIFE is a non-profit organization that partners with low-income communities in Latin America and Africa to improve their access to medicine, education, and community development projects. Our mission is to build a worldwide Movement empowering the poor in their fight for equal access to healthcare, education, and a safe home. Our vision is a world free from the constraints of poverty. MEDLIFE works with students from around the world in order to broaden their perspectives and better equip them to advocate for social justice.
Our ideal Sales Development Assistant
We’re looking for a passionate changemaker who has an immediate connection to our mission and vision. We need storytellers that can elevate the voice of community members in developing countries to reach student communities around the world. We need community organizers, who will rally groups together to fight for our cause, make positive connections, and build relationships with ease. We need problem solvers that can turn challenges into growth opportunities. As we continue growing, we’d love for you to be part of the MEDLIFE Movement.
About the role
Work on the growth and development of new MEDLIFE Chapters, clubs and associations in universities, colleges and high schools globally.
Our Chapters are student-led, and thus the primary responsibility for the expansion team is identifying interested students, with the right leadership skills, in various educational institutions and then guiding them through the process of developing a chapter in their school. This means we spend a lot of time talking about MEDLIFE’s mission and work in the field, assisting with recruiting within the school, supporting with social media, and working together to get school approval.
What will your day-to-day look like at MEDLIFE?
- Schedule video calls with interested students, lead webinars and conferences sharing MEDLIFE’s mission as an organization in order to inspire students to start a Chapter.
- Support and follow up students in recruiting more members from their school to join their Chapter.
- Work with existing Chapters on an ongoing basis to identify new schools and find interested students, teachers or faculties.
- Cold emailing and calling Universities, student associations and like minded clubs and organizations to gain new prospects.
- Responsible for creating your own leads and referrals outside of those provided by MEDLIFE website/Chapters.
What will you bring?
- 1+ year of working experience in the sales and/or development field.
- Degree in Business Administration, International Development or related field.
- Project coordination and project management experience is a plus.
- Experience in public speaking and working with youth and managing volunteers.
- Cultural sensitivity and understanding of international development issues.
- Native equivalent level of English (it will be evaluated by a certified institution)
- Live in Peru.
What do we offer you?
- Remote work
- Competitive salary commensurate with the role
- Benefits according to the Peruvian laws & regulations
- Private Health Insurance (EPS 100%)
- Opportunities for career growth
Please note: We are grateful to all interested candidates, but only those chosen for an interview will be