Digital Marketing Manager | Marketing Team 🔥
As the demand for inbound MQLs continues to scale, the Marketing team is under-resourced to manage the workload required to meet this demand. Over the course of 2022 there have been several foundational initiatives put in place (HubSpot, new website, updated brand, restarting paid media, restarting email, etc.), but as our goals increase so does the level of production required.
Currently, nearly all digital marketing is managed by Dustin, with some limited supporting help. In order to scale our output effectively to produce inbound demand, we need an additional FTE to facilitate tactical execution, and allow Dustin to continue to level up our GTM strategy.
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to support our marketing team. The role will be based in our Denver office (open to remote in the United States) and will assist in the day-to-day operations of the marketing team. We are looking for an enthusiastic, career driven individual with 2-4 years of experience, with emphasis in social media, paid social, paid search and SEO strategy. The ideal candidate will have experience related to Demand Gen for B2B organizations. The candidate must be able to learn quickly and be flexible to assist in a range of activities. This role will report to the Director of Marketing.
- Own social media strategy, implementation, creation of social media graphics and reporting
- Coordinate with SEO agency and Director of Marketing on campaign planning, implementation, project tracking and ROI reporting
- Leverage HubSpot, LinkedIn Analytics, and Google Analytics to support social program creation, management and reporting
- Assist with email and nurture campaigns in HubSpot
- Leverage tools to build up and maintain lead database and quality
- Own implementation of monthly webinar program; including Zoom event creation, promotion, prep calls, day of logistics, lead list uploads, follow up and asset creation
- Support website updates and maintenance, including landing page creation, content organization and publishing, and updates
- Support the Business Development and Sales Rep teams
- Support event planning efforts as related to digital needs
- Bachelor’s degree from accredited University
- 2-4 years' experience supporting Digital Marketing efforts with emphasis on paid social and search
- Proactive, enthusiastic able to work independently
- Ability to plan effectively and manage multiple tasks
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral)
- Willingness to learn
- Interest in cyber security
- Experience with html, Adobe Creative Suite a plus but not required
- Experience with HubSpot a plus but not required
What we provide:
As required by the Colorado Equal Pay Transparency Act, DarkOwl, LLC provides a reasonable range of compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is determined by several factors including, but not limited to, level of professional and educational experience, and specific location. For the state of Colorado, the range of starting pay for this position is between $80,000 - $110,000. You will also receive a benefits package that includes, health, dental, and paid vacation and holidays. We provide certification training and will support your long-term career development goals.
DarkOwl does not discriminate in employment matters based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or any other protected class. We support and strive for workplace diversity.