Remote Independent Travel Consultant 🔥
UBS (Universal Business Systems) is a global freelancer agency based in London, UK. We recruit and contract freelance agents around the world, unifying recruitment, training, paperwork, settlement and assessment processes all in one place.
We are currently in search of an Independent Travel Consultant for one of the largest Travel Agencies in the world with more than 2000 Freelancers globally serving over 1.000.000 happy customers a year.
As a team of highly motivated people, we praise hard work and overachieving results and help share our strong cultural values within the company. Our Freelancers are open, energetic, and creative individuals striving to achieve great things and have fun.
If you have a passion for assisting Travel customers anywhere in the world at any time, become an Independent Travel Consultant!
As an Independent Travel Consultant, you have a craving for the Travel industry, enjoy building connections with people, and are a natural problem-solver.
In this role, you will:
- Receive and process requests from Customers interested in purchasing airline tickets and tour packages.
- Helps Customers choose the best option.
- Use one of the most advanced bookings and sales engines for airline tickets and tours.
- Build trust and long-term cooperation with Customers.
- Participate in training sessions and continuous development.
- Attend 2 weeks of free initial professional orientation.
- Receive 24/7 support from world-class Trainers and Advisors.
- Speaks English at an advanced level.
- Is flexible with hours of availability.
- Is results and growth-oriented.
- Is empathetic and ambitious.
- Is stress-resistant.
- Very motivating income and commission scheme.
- Unprecedented flexibility in location and time of activity.
- Digital approach.
- Engagement with a global travel organization with 20 years of experience on the market.
- Hands-on experience with industry-defining innovative trends.
- Extensive Promos & Rewards program.
- Guaranteed development.
- Participation in global-scale projects.