The Women's REIN educates and empowers women to take control of their financial futures through investing in real estate. We are extremely team and goal-oriented and we like to work with others who value integrity, collaboration, excellence, and progress. If you enjoy working with others and coming up with clever, thoughtful systems for getting important work done efficiently, you’ll fit right in. If the idea of helping take a growing company to the next level sounds exciting, you might be a great fit!
Here is a sneak peak of what it is like on our team: https://vimeo.com/662331928/4c468e4100
Why You’ll Love Working For Us-
- A fun, upbeat company culture
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedules
- Unlimited growth opportunities
- Medical, Dental & Vision insurance
- Family oriented environment
Our new Copywriter will help us grow, engage and deepen the connection we have with our global network of go-getters and high-achievers by bringing fresh and creative ideas, razor-sharp direct response writing, and high-level persuasion skills to drive massive impact.
Our ideal candidate is a skilled and imaginative writer with an eye for detail. If you can grasp project requirements quickly and offer valuable insight, we’d like to meet you.
A Day In The Life Of A Copywriter-
- Write engaging, persuasive, influential copy across multiple mediums and distribution channels including emails, websites, landing pages for opt-ins, purchase order pages, ad copy and headlines, and video scripts
- Interpret copywriting briefs to understand project requirements
- Transform existing written content into persuasive headlines and direct response copy (paid ads, email, landing pages, articles, video scripts and more)
- Collaborate with marketing team to cultivate projects
- Conduct high-quality research and potentially interviews
- Edit and proofread copy as needed
- Use SEO principles to maximize copy’s reach
- Source images and other content
You Are A ROCKSTAR Candidate If-
- You have 5+ years writing direct response copy.
- You have superior digital ad copywriting experience.
- You are results driven and highly detail-oriented!
- You have strong editing/proofreading ability.
- You are well versed in SEO Standards
- You are self-motivated and love collaborating with a team
Our Compensation Is- Better than competitive, with unlimited growth opportunities!
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Copywriting: 5 years (Required)
Work Location: Remote