Client Solutions Manager 🔥
Coordinate the implementation and continued improvement of client programs within the Healthcare vertical. Acts as a liaison between the client and all areas within TP.
The Client Solutions Manager will work directly with the Client to manage, monitor and communicate activity. In addition, lead the creation of action plans, as needed, due to escalated issues.
The Client Solutions Manager is responsible for the oversight of Teleperformance services and leading a team of Department Managers charged with achieving client deliverables through high performance teams.
- Team leadership.
- Responsible for the overall engagement and the service delivery as specified in the contract or SOW.
- Conduct Audits with the client to ensure compliance to HealthCare and SOW requirements.
- Maintains and improves service operations performance by monitoring systems; Identifying and resolving problems; review of Action plans and inspection; managing system and process improvement and Quality Assurance programs.
- Compile specifications, requirements, and other program-specific documentation from the client.
- Track and manage scope, schedule, and costs for the project across all Geos.
- Manage tasks and deliverables from client to each department.
- Analyze client reports and make suggestions to continuously improve.
- Identify potential application and process improvements.
- Provide excellent customer service to internal and external clients.
- Prepare monthly billing documentation.
- Prepare documentation for client business reviews.
- Develop monthly revenue/GM projection for each client and Geo.
- Perform other related duties and assignments as required and as assigned by supervisor or other management.
- Ensure all policies and procedures are adhered to including, but not limited to Security, HR, Operations, etc., and that any known infractions are communicated to the proper management immediately
- Some travel may be required.
- Bachelor's degree or significant equivalent experience as a Manager in the contact center industry.
- 3 + years of experience in account management and customer care and/or technical support with two years of project management or project planning and implementation.
- 1-year experience in healthcare management or in a healthcare-related field, preferred.
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, and Outlook.
- Experienced in call management systems or change management systems desired.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good critical thinking and creativity skills.
- Must have an exemplary attendance record.
- Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines and be accountable for the performance of others.
- Must maintain a positive and professional attitude.
- Must have a strong understanding of Communication (Video, Data and Voice) networking components, PC Hardware/Software and Operating Systems.