Customer Care Representative 🔥
At Owl Labs, customer experience is rooted in empathy. Our mission is to create amazing customer experiences that are low in effort and high in success. To do that, we’re looking for a Customer Care Representative to help convert leads into customers and customers into evangelists. Come help us create superior experiences for our customers across their journey – from their first question to their first meeting with their Owl Labs’ products.
What You’ll Do
- Work across our Customer Care, Tech support, and the Sales teams to answer questions, resolve issues, deliver product demos, close deals, and provide post-sale fulfillment support via email, chat, phone, and video calls.
- Support new customers by guiding them through product setup, educating them on features and benefits, providing tier 1 troubleshooting support using standardized tools, and escalating issues to the Technical Support team when appropriate.
- Listen to customer concerns and complaints with the goal of identifying the causes of the problem and resolving the issue quickly and effectively.
- Provide a superior prospect and customer experience across every interaction, with a focus on reducing customer effort.
- Become an expert in Owl Labs’ product suite and customer success stories, and be able to articulate them in meaningful ways across personas.
- Learn the ins-and-outs of our systems including Salesforce and Shopify.
- Help customers reach success, whether success is finding a new video conferencing solution, processing a tax-exempt refund, or providing an update on their order.
- By extracting information through customer interactions, provide voice of the customer feedback and suggestions to the relevant teams.
- Engage with customers following periodic NPS surveys, where you will follow up on comments and concerns, share recommendations and ensure ongoing success.
- Experience in a call center, customer success, support, or another role that has honed great customer service skills. Preferably in a high-tech software or hardware environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience preferred.
- Strong customer empathy and deep commitment to customer success.
- A “no job is too small” mentality.
- Enthusiasm for talking to new people everyday and helping them reach their goals.
- A knack for problem solving and the courage to speak up when there are opportunities for improvement.
- Superb organizational and communication skills.
- Experience or interest in becoming an expert in new technologies.
The best candidates will share examples of
- Grit & resilience.
- Leadership and the development of people on their past teams.
- Problem solving.
- Work ethic.
- Teamwork & collaboration with peers/co-workers.
- A measurable history of performance.
- Self-awareness & coachability.
*This is not a commission-based role.
Owl Labs is a hybrid company, we are over 40% remote, and our headquarters is based in Boston, MA. This role can be either an on-site or remote position. Please specify in your application.