Full Time / Customer Support Representative Online 🔥
A Representative may need to respond to chat requests and be present in interviews after typical work hours or on the weekend. Weekday schedules will be flexible in order to balance out these commitments as necessary.
- Help members troubleshoot issues they encounter while using the Live platform and provide actionable tips to resolve the problem.
- Represent the client in IDI & Focus Group Waiting rooms & proactively confirm member qualification and device functionality prior to interviews.
- Follow communication and security procedures, guidelines, and policies including all known PI procedures.
- Moderate incoming Qualitative Research Responses based on Commercial team requests and general platform quality support needs.
- Previous customer service experience.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience multi-tasking in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Proactive, organized, and detail oriented
- Self-starting professional with a positive attitude
- Empathetic communicator with a customer-focused mindset
- Problem-solving and logical thinking skills; you demonstrate initiative, take ownership of customers' needs, and make suggestions to improve processes and customer service
- Ability to work in a team environment and work a flexible or weekend schedule to meet our business needs
- Computer-literate and proficient in Microsoft Excel / Google Drive
- Previous Salesforce and or Zendesk experience is a plus, but not required
- We take care of our employees and their families. We have generous health dental and vision benefits, and our 401K plan vests immediately
- A friendly, fun, and collaborative work environment that allows for frequent exposure to executives
- The opportunity to make an immediate impact as a part of a fast-growing company
- The target base compensation for this role is $45,000 - $69,000 / yr.