We are looking for an exceptional email copywriter to join our email marketing agency. We are a fully remote company headquartered in Los Angeles.
The ideal candidate is a creative team player, talented wordsmith, and grammar sleuth. You will be responsible for developing email marketing content that will separate our clients from the crowd and drive conversions.
The Email Copywriter is responsible for creating and organizing all of the written content for email campaigns including slogans, headlines, and body content. This role works closely with other email copywriters, designers, and email strategists.
We believe that our employees are our most important asset. We have implemented an infinite remote work policy (yes, even pre-COVID), work on a 4-day work-week, offer 20+ days PTO / work hours, and invest in our team's growth both personally and professionally weekly.
The right person for this role is marketing-savvy and a true word magician. Creative at heart and able to emulate any brand voice. But most importantly, cares deeply about the work they do for their clients, and is a kind human.
How you will contribute:
- Researching the client's brand voice and target audience.
- Writing exceptional, high-converting email copy for campaigns and automated email marketing funnels.
- Preparing and presenting all copy ideas and written emails to the email strategist and head of copywriting as well as clients.
- Making any revisions necessary until all stakeholders are satisfied.
As the Email Copywriter, you will have a foot in the marketing and sales world as well as the creative content world.
Who will be successful in this role?
- An exceptional writer, a master of the English language, a word magician.
- Hungry, humble, creative, and a kind human
- Attention to detail and a passion for high-quality
- Positive attitude and ability to operate in a very rapidly changing environment with ambiguity; requires being flexible, innovative, and excel under pressure with minimum supervision
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills with the ability to think strategically, creatively, and analytically
- A self-starter who's not afraid to jump in and solve problems pro-actively
- High emotional intelligence and excellent verbal, interpersonal, and written communication skills
- Understanding of the basics of all marketing channels (SEO, Facebook Ads, Google Ads, Organic Social Media, PR)
- Someone who enjoys a cold beer during sunset with friends. This is entirely irrelevant to the job, but we feel it's just a big plus in life, and we'd love to hang out with you...
What we offer:
- Work where you want: Remote work policy according to ET / PT hours
- An exceptional team to work with you can learn from, have fun, and grow with
- Flexible PTO
- Competitive salary
- Learn with us: Company investment in employee growth, e.g., weekly lunch and learns
- Grow with us: Internal growth opportunities and the ability to shape a young company's trajectory and culture
- Work hard, play hard: 4-day work-week (Monday - Thursday)
The Email Marketers provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.