Social Media Customer Care Representative 🔥
Social Media Customer Care agents are the front-line representatives of GE Appliances to the general public, whether current owners or potential owners of our family of brands. The agents engage consumers on all social properties, providing pre-purchase guidance, post-purchase use and care support, and social channel engagement. The agents support and problem solve through various means like email, chat, ratings and reviews, brand answers, and social messaging. Positive interactions in these channels are significant drivers of brand loyalty.
MUST BE ABLE TO TRAIN FULL TIME FOR 3 WEEKS BEFORE STARTING NORMAL SCHEDULE
Training: 8:30a-5:00p for 3 weeks
· Professionally respond to and resolve inquiries to incoming consumer emails and web chats across a wide variety of topics including, but not limited to pre-purchase inquiries, installation requirements, basic trouble-shooting, use & care information, and complaints.
· Respond quickly and professionally to social channel engagements on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube and other platforms.
· Resolve consumer questions and respond to ratings and reviews of our products on the GE Appliances.com site as well as key partner retail sites.
· Become proficient in using internal platforms and resources that support email, chat, and Ask & Answer such as Oracle RightNow, Knowledge Base, eDoc, GE Appliances.com, SMC, and other systems as required.
· Follow protocol and adhere to guidelines.
· Achieve and maintain fully satisfactory performance.
· Relocation assistance: No
· Previous customer service experience, particularly with written forms of customer service.
· Excellent written communication skills: grammar, sentence structure, and spelling.
· Computer literate with ability to learn new applications quickly.
· Positive attitude with proven ability to work well with teams.
· Strong typing skills.
· Possibility of weekend work.
· Associates degree from an accredited university or college or equivalent work experience.
· Experience with GE Appliances Call Centers or equivalent customer service experience.
*The starting salary for this position is non-negotiable at $16.82/hour*
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $16.82 per hour
- Day shift
Work Location: Remote