Senior Brand Designer 🔥
Givebutter is the #1 rated fundraising platform on G2, powering $300M+ in donations for more than a million changemakers worldwide. Nonprofits use Givebutter to replace multiple tools so they can launch fundraisers and events, use donation forms and donor management (CRM), send emails and text blasts — all in one place. Instead of charging a traditional SaaS subscription fee, Givebutter is completely free to use with a 100% transparent tip-or-fee model. Givebutter has been certified as a Great Place to Work® in 2021 and 2022, and its founders Max Friedman, Liran Cohen, and Ari Krasner were recently featured on Forbes’ 30U30 list for Social Impact.
Our mission is to empower the changemaker in all of us. We believe giving should be fun, so you’ll want to do it again, and we also believe that work should be fun, so that you’ll have the greatest impact. We are excited to hear from talented people who want to work with other talented people in making the world a butter place—and have fun along the way.
Givebutter is looking for a Senior Brand Designer to take its buttery brand to new heights on all things web and marketing-related. This role will report directly to the CEO (who previously designed & built our marketing site in Webflow) and also work closely with our Product and Marketing teams. As our Senior Brand Designer, you will have the opportunity to inspire millions of nonprofits looking for fun, free, and easy ways to raise money for their missions. Join us and help shape Givebutter into a category-defining brand for the changemaker generation.
We want to hear from people who…
- Align with the : Be awesome, Be butter, Be changemakers 💛
- Are excited to help empower the next billion changemakers 🚀
- Want to build a world-class, category-defining brand 🏆
- View themselves as product designers/experts who just happen to focus on marketing 💻
- Love being creative, pushing boundaries, and trying new things 🌀
Projects you’ll be working on…
- Designing new website landing pages for handoff to our Webflow dev team
- Polishing existing landing pages in collaboration with our Webflow dev team
- General product marketing design for our newsletter, social, etc.
- General brand design (e.g. brand guidelines, swag, events, etc.)
- Collaborate with the CEO, Product, and Marketing on planning and executing the website roadmap
- Serve as a connection point between Product and Marketing on product launches, marketing campaigns, and overall brand consistency
- Embrace the butter 🧈 and evolve our brand over time
- An incredible portfolio of past work
- Proven experience designing beautiful and effective branding materials across a wide range of mediums, including web, social, and swag
- Experience working collaboratively across multiple teams
- Ability to work fast with limited direction, but also excellent at receiving, giving, and acting on feedback
- Nonprofit experience is a plus but not required
- This is a remote role open to candidates outside the U.S., however, U.S. working hours are preferred
Please provide a portfolio of work with your application!
Remote Work: Work from anywhere in the United States.
Health Insurance: We offer Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance covered 100% for employees as well as HSA and FSA accounts.
Mental Health: Givebutter health insurance plans come with access to a TalkSpace membership.
401k: We offer access to a retirement planning account for all employees.
Vacation and Holiday: Take up to 15 days of paid vacation time per year plus additional days per year with the company. We also take off all 10+ Federal Holidays and provide 2 floating holidays.
Parental Leave: We offer 12 weeks paid parental leave for both primary and secondary caregivers.
Team Retreats: Participate in team trips each year to meet and work in person.
Home Office Stipend: Upgrade your home office with company-sponsored expenses including high-quality laptops, monitors, and modern technology.
Charitable Giving: Employees are encouraged to donate up to $50/month to any verified nonprofit they wish to support on Givebutter.
Professional Development: We offer learning and development reimbursement opportunities.
Love What You Do: We are a mission-driven company serving the charitable sector. Feel good about the work you’re doing and the company you work for.