Remote Business Manager Assistant 🔥
As an integral part of the business team, the Assistant Business Manager will provide exceptional support and expertise to external customers. In this role, you will collaborate with cross-functional teams to strengthen our services and capabilities with customer support including customer forms, data entry and reconciliation.
As the Assistant Business Manager, you will:
- Entering customer forms including contract generation via customer portals, Acosta Sprint, Acosta Relay, and Excel
- Maintaining client financial tools to create customer events and maintenance as required
- Overseeing trade reconciliation such as responding to claims alerts, maintaining fund balances within client’s metrics
- Reviewing order alerts and verifying accurate pricing and promotions on customer orders
- Providing data support like submissions of price changes, item setup requests and customer-facing information in customer portals
You’ll be a great fit if:
- You have professional communication skills to represent internal and external partners
- You take pride in your work, are very detail-oriented, and are motivated by completing tasks on deadline.
- You have 3 -5 years of prior experience with data entry and utilizing Word, Excel and Outlook.
Acosta and its companies strive to create an inclusive culture and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. Acosta reserves the right to modify all or part of any job descriptions at its discretion to meet and or exceed the needs of the business.
We are committed to providing accommodations for persons with disabilities. If you require accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs, to the extent required by law.
By submitting your application, you agree with and accept the Acosta Privacy Statement and Terms of Conditions.