Sales Representative 🔥
- We're a small, bootstrapped analytics company with a remote team
- You'll be the first sales hire to join the team
- Your goal is to systematize, improve, and scale our Sales processes
- You'll start managing the inbound pipeline and reactivating old leads
- And then add outbound prospecting and develop the pipeline further
- You'll also do 1:1 demos, group demos, and qualification calls
- Must be in European / US East Coast timezones
- This is a full-time, remote role
- Link to apply below!
About the role is an analytics platform that helps media companies, marketers, and creators grow their website's affiliate revenue by understanding exactly where their revenue is coming from.
Our platform tracks millions of visitors per day, and millions in revenue per month, for our customers.
We're looking to make our first Sales hire, who will help us systematize our Sales pipeline and processes.
We've been around for over 2 years. We have a predictable inbound sales pipeline driven by content and word-of-mouth, plus a demo that converts.
Our goal is to move upmarket and start bringing on bigger accounts with higher ACVs, who will get immense value from our platform.
We're looking for someone who knows how to be scrappy, get things done, and brings early stage SaaS sales experience to the table.
In return, you'll have incredible career and salary growth opportunity, as well as the potential for equity based on performance.
What you'll do
- Work with our Support & Onboarding team to identify high value inbound leads, get them on a demo, nurture them through the trial, reach the point of value, and close them.
- Qualify and coordinate inbound demo requests, and ultimately do demos for prospects yourself.
- Develop cold email campaigns and reactivate cold leads we've previously demo'd to, or came in through our self-serve signup.
- Take a consultative approach to selling, and understand the needs and challenges of prospective customers.
- Inspire prospects regarding the value and potential of our platform, and adapt your pitch to their pain points.
- Help shape our Sales strategy and processes, to make them scalable, predictable, and repeatable.
- Your main KPI is added MRR, and we'll expect you to generate an additional $3-5K MRR in the first few months.
Our founding team is based in Berlin, Germany.
While is a remote role, you absolutely need to be located in either European or Eastern US timezones.
Reliable internet and a distraction-free place to take calls is a must.
Pay and Benefits
Since we're a remote company, the exact benefits will vary based on where you live. If you need something to be happy and successful that's not listed here, let us know and we'll do our best to accommodate.
- Work remotely and enjoy flexible hours
- 5 week holiday allowance + public holidays
- 3,000 - 4,000 EUR per month base + generous commissions on new sales.
- If you consistently meet objectives, we'd love to revisit your compensation after 3-6 months.
- Incredible career and salary growth opportunity.
Equity is also on the table for the right candidate, based on performance.
- 2+ years of sales experience, ideally in SaaS.
- Be technically minded. You must be able to a develop deep knowledge of Affilimate and how affiliate tracking works, so you can speak clearly to customers and communicate their needs to our team.
- Experienced with taking sales calls, running demos or webinars, following up diligently, and closing deals.
- You're self-driven and can work in an autonomous environment.
- Experience working with a CRM (we use Close).
- You need to be flexible, adaptable, and ideally have worked in an early-stage startup before.
- Must submit references and agree to a background check, confidentially processed by a third-party.
Experience with marketing tech, affiliate marketing, SEO, and the digital media industry is a huge advantage.
- Fill out the application form linked below.
- Quick get-to-know-each-other interview (30 minutes).
- Technical interview with the founder to dive into your skills (1 hour).
- Take-home assessment to see your approach to problem solving.
- Final interview to present your results (1 hour).
Please click the Apply now button below and fill out the form.
Thank you so much for taking the time, we look forward to receiving your application!