Product Designer 🔥
Make recognition fun. Love your work. 🤗💚🎉
Join our small but growing team dedicated to building engaged, recognition-rich cultures in workplaces across the globe!
To learn what makes our company culture unique, take a peek at our, check out our , and to see what it’s like to work here.
*** Bonusly’s “Workplace”: Bonusly is still hiring! We currently conduct all interviews and on-boarding new hires remotely. Bonusly has both a hybrid and remote workforce and will furnish all employees with what they need to work remotely. ***
What is Bonusly?
Bonusly provides solutions to create high-performance, high-engagement teams. We believe that success in business is determined by people, working on teams, to solve novel problems. That belief extends to our own team, and we’d love for you to be a part of it.
What is our mission?
Our mission is to help people connect with their work and each other in meaningful ways. Our vision is for every organization to reach success by using Bonusly to build high-performance, high-engagement teams. We believe that the way we work today can be so much better.
How do we get there?
Ouris built by the talented and creative team here at Bonusly. We work with autonomy, responsibility, and purpose. We are driven by a desire to make meaningful impacts for our customers, and to be excellent teammates to each other along the way.
Bonusly is seeking a Mid to Senior level Product Designer that wants to be part of a high growth company thriving in the fast evolving employee experience industry. At Bonusly, Product Designers are responsible for designing solutions based on user research, product strategy and UX/UI best practices with a focus on the needs and experience of our users.
Specifically, we are looking for a Product Designer that will help us ensure our rewards catalog, shopping, and redemption experiences are the best in our space. You’ll help Bonusly delight our customers in ways that are hard to duplicate for our competitors, and that are margin-enhancing for the business.
As an early hire on a growing team, you’ll have the opportunity to help shape our processes and make a big impact on the company.
✅ At Bonusly, you’ll…
- create and deliver designs for the web, mobile and chat integrations
- work on data visualizations to present Bonusly’s unique analytics
- analyze the use of our product and propose improvements, changes and new functionality
- apply strong visual design aesthetic to actively evolve our burgeoning design system
- design across multiple screen sizes and devices
- create mock-ups, wireframes and prototypes
- conduct and analyze different user tests to verify product hypotheses
- collaborate to define solutions and iterate based on user and team feedback
- share customer feedback and advocate for customer needs within Bonusly
- facilitate solution brainstorming with teams by bringing customer voice and best design practices
💚 You’re a great fit if you…
- have 5+ years of product design experience for web and mobile
- can show us a portfolio showcasing your skills in product, interaction, and visual design
- are experienced designing in Figma, Sketch, and/or other collaborative design and prototyping tools
- have knowledge of ecommerce best practices
- enjoy and have experience taking a product from idea to market
- are comfortable with HTML and CSS best practices and using GitHub (You don’t have to be an engineer but you know what a PR is and have made one)
- have worked within a dedicated product team, or if coming from an agency, have interest in moving to a product team
✨Bonus points for…
- experience building or contributing to a design system
- experience working at a high-growth startup or passionate about establishing design processes and practices
- Target Base Range: $115,000 – $140,000
- Target Equity: .04 – .12%
🎉Benefits and opportunities include…
- Collaborating with a growing team of smart & passionate creators.
- Making work more enjoyable and meaningful by reimagining the way companies recognize and reward their employees.
- Being empowered to innovate, take ownership, and motivate change at a growing company.
- Fully covered Medical/Dental/Vision insurance.
- Fully covered short-term/long-term disability and life insurance
- Progressive vacation policy.
- 401(k) with employer matching.
- Subsidized wellness, transit, and professional development.
- Bonusly! (Of course we use our own product for peer, work anniversary, and birthday recognition)
💚 What’s it like to work at Bonusly?
Culture and employee experience are some of our top priorities! See what we’re all about at, and check out our official to learn more about our culture and values.
Covid-19 Vaccination Policy:
Bonusly prioritizes the safety and wellbeing of all our team members regardless of vaccination status. The CDC believes getting vaccinated against COVID-19 is the single most effective thing we can do to protect our team members, their families, and their communities. Currently, in order to attend any company/team events in person we require all attendees to be vaccinated (unless state laws say otherwise).
🔸 We actively work toward greater diversity, equity, and inclusion
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for individuals in our job application process. If you need assistance or accommodations, please let your recruiter know if we reach out for an initial phone screen.