resume Writer 🔥
At Sound Advice Careers we help job seekers in two ways: We help them find work that they love and can enjoy, and we teach them how to play the game of landing opportunities in today’s job market.
We take a four-pronged approach in helping our clients:
- Coaching & Support
- Strategy, Skill-Building (including e-Learning)
- Personality Assessment
- Job Search Tools: Resumes, Cover Letters, & LinkedIn Profiles
We believe a successful career transition requires more than a top-notch resume, and we act as sounding boards, trusted partners, and subject-matter experts during every step of the process.
Our comprehensive and holistic approach has been extremely well-received by the market.
As such, we are looking to grow our team!
- You bring the chops of a seasoned resume writer AND the mind of a coach. You understand what it takes to help a client feel empowered and emboldened throughout the writing process.
- You have 3-5 years of resume writing experience (CPRWs preferred!) for professionals mid-level and above.
- Please be prepared to provide examples of resumes you've prepared in the past, as well as to clearly describe your capabilities as a both a resume writer and coach.
- Your professional focus is career consulting and helping people find work they love.
- You are comfortable delivering 1-on-1 coaching in areas such as clarity, job search strategy, reentering the workforce, job relocation, networking, interview prep, and others.
- You have extraordinary writing and editing skills, impeccable attention to detail, and superb time management skills.
- You’re comfortable working remotely and utilizing a variety of technologies to collaborate as part of a team.
- You bring a strong business acumen and the highest level of customer service skills; the job seekers you work with turn into your raving fans.
- You’re able to work on multiple projects at once and service several clients simultaneously, making each feel as though his/her project is the most important, while managing deadlines effectively.
- You’re a Microsoft Word wizard and have a strong aptitude for document formatting.
- You have a strong background in recruitment and/or human resources.
- You have a Bachelor's Degree.
About The Job:
This is a remote contract position. We provide a steady supply of projects and will pair you with clients based on your industry/career types of specialty.
Projects typically include a resume, LinkedIn profile update, and two consultation phone calls with clients.
While you can work from anywhere and set your own schedule, we aim to be the premier career resource in the West and typically service clients within the Mountain, Central, and Pacific time zones.
- This is a contractor position. You will be paid a flat fee for work produced. Depending upon what the client purchases, rates start at $100 and go up from there.
Why people love working for us:
- We make an impact.
- To us, there is nothing more fulfilling than seeing job seekers achieve their dreams.
- We work together and champion each other.
- Ideas are gauged by their potential, not their origin.
- We’re level-headed and down to earth, but we aim high every day.
Does this sound like the opportunity you’ve been searching for?