Social Media Specialist 🔥
Coalition Technologies is devoted to delivering clients the highest quality work while providing our team a fun, thriving, and innovative environment. Along with the opportunity for tremendous career growth and rapid advancement, CT offers:
- The most competitive profit-sharing bonus plan in the industry, paying up to 50% of company profits to full-time employees each month!
- A highly competitive Paid Time Off plan, promoting quality work-life balance.
- Subsidized gym memberships to help team members feel their best.
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance packages for all US-based team members.
- International Health Insurance Reimbursement Program for all international team members, a benefit unique to Coalition.
- Device upgrade and learning reimbursement programs.
- Motivating career development plans with clearly defined goals and rewards.
- Additional job-specific incentives and bonuses.
Plus, 100% of our team works remotely with the support of time tracking software. Our company culture specializes in supporting remote team members, and we’ve been doing so for more than a decade. CT welcomes your application, wherever in the world it's coming from!
YOU SHOULD HAVE:
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, Google+ and other social media platforms
- A strong understanding of the various audience types and social media best practices to optimize engagement and traffic
- Experience with social media management platforms (Hootsuite preferred)
- 2+ years of experience building social presence for global consumer brands
- Experience in handling social media presence for both B2B and B2C clientele
- A successful track record of building strong social momentum and adoration for brands
- A working knowledge of the blogging ecosystem relevant to the company’s field.
- Excellent consulting, writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills
- Openness to feedback and collaboration from management and others throughout the organization
- A BA in Communications, Marketing, Business, New Media or Public Relations
- The availability to work 40 hours per week from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm PT
- The ability to stay highly organized with great attention to detail and be deadline oriented
- The ability to maintain strict confidentiality and discretion
- Reliable transportation if working in-house
- A reliable workstation with a fast computer, microphone and speakers, reliable internet and power if working remotely
YOUR DUTIES AND TASKS:
- Creating and distributing engaging written or graphic content in the form of e-newsletters, web page and blog content, or social media messages.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills – ability to use data to develop and measure marketing programs performance
- Researching opportunities for new social marketing platforms and select adapt current process to fit client needs.
- Staying up-to-date with current and emerging technologies and trends in social media, design tools, and applications.
- Thinking outside the box to develop dynamic strategies that increase followers and targets new customers while keeping them consistently engaged.
- Developing and expanding community and/or influencer outreach efforts for clients.
- Analyzing campaigns and translate anecdotal or qualitative data into recommendations and plans for revising social media, content marketing, SEO and social advertising campaigns.
- Setting specific objectives and report on ROI, online reviews, feedback from customers and respond to inquiries.
- Creating editorial calendars and syndication schedules.
- Providing training and guidance to social media and marketing team members on social media implementation best practices and strategies.