Av Copywriter 🔥
Wild Card Creative Group and 3AM
Wild Card Creative Group is a Worldbuilding Agency. We are a collective of three (3) divisions focused on ONE mission: the advancement of storytelling
- 3AM is our content innovation studio. We use insights to identify an audience & how to immerse them into a world, then turn stories into participation-first content and experiences (social campaigns, original content, experiential, etc.)
- Wild Card Editorial & Skip Films create the opening line (trailer, a/v assets), the moment that invites the audience into the story.
Work Location: Hybrid
Wild Card Creative Group, a leader in film and television marketing for over 15 years, is looking for an AV Copywriter to join our Wild Card & Skip Film creative team division. The job will provide the opportunity to write across multiple disciplines and genres for major motion picture studios, streamers, and television networks. Primary writing assignments will include trailers and television spots with additional work in social, digital and print.
- Creation and creative direction for copy-writing assignments across multiple platforms for multiple campaigns
- Writing (and re-writing) for client presentations
- Taglines for a/v campaigns and other creative marketing assets.
- Strategically approach creative problems and develop multiple solutions
- Collaborate with Creative Directors, Producers and Art Directors to generate groundbreaking ideas for campaigns
- Quality control over voice and tone, and factual accuracy within copy according to client and campaign needs
- Provide multiple options and a point-of-view for writing across trailers, tv spots and everything in between
- Create and run copy workshops for internal teams, as requested
- 2+ years of copywriting experience within an agency setting
- Experience writing for trailers, television, print, (social assets a plus)
- Portfolio with writing samples (finished and/or commissioned writing preferred)
- Ability to write in different genres and styles
- Ability to juggle multiple projects at once
- Ability to handle deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work well with others
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work onsite, as requested and/or required
- A passion for film, television and storytelling
Applicants must submit a portfolio with writing samples to be considered for this role.
In order to adjust to changes in our business, it may become necessary to add, remove or modify certain duties and responsibilities, or to reassign you to another job position. From time to time you may be asked to work on special projects or to assist with other work. Your cooperation and assistance in performing such additional work is expected. Wild Card is proud to employ extraordinary talent across all genders, races, nationalities, religions, ages, abilities and sexual preferences. We strive to encourage and support all of our current and prospective employees to achieve their highest potential. No job applicant will receive less favorable treatment on any basis when applying for a career with our team.
EEO PosterE-Verify: Right to Work Our company participates in E-Verify. E-Verify is a program that electronically confirms a candidate's eligibility to work in the United States after completing the Employment Eligibility Verification (Form I-9). The information provided on the Form I-9 is compared to the records contained in the Social Security Administration and Department of Homeland Security (DHS) databases. This helps employers verify the identity and employment eligibility of newly hired employees. E-Verify Poster | Eligibility to Work Poster (English) | Eligibility to Work Poster (Spanish) | California Consumer Privacy Act Applicant Notice (CCPA) Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.