Company Industry: Technology
Opportunity: The Mom Project is helping to source candidates for the above client who is looking for a Digital Copywriter
Commitment Level: 40 hours per week, on-site, contract through December 2020
Our Customer is a leading global collaboration platform that's transforming the way people work together, from the smallest business to the largest enterprise. With more than 500 million registered users across more than 180 countries, their mission is to unleash the world’s creative energy by designing a more enlightened way of working. Headquartered in San Francisco, CA, they have more than 12 offices around the world.
We are seeking a Copywriter on a contract basis to support their business needs. We’re looking for a standout writer to help reach the largest enterprises and the solo entrepreneurs building businesses from the living room.
In this role, you’ll be responsible for developing copy for ongoing website initiatives. To succeed in this role, you’ll need to be deft at using words to reach, engage, and convert, and tying the performance of your copy to metrics.
What You’ll Do:
● Collaborate with SEO, Product Marketing, Brand, Growth, Product, and Design to develop content
● Lead development for web landing pages, content hubs, and microsites
● Analyze the performance of copy across platforms
● Apply and maintain consistency with the Customer’s voice and our content standards
● Copyedit projects developed by other teams to ensure a consistent voice across the organization
● 7+ years copy-writing experience, particularly in web
● Excellent writing and communication skills: able to craft engaging stories in short formats
● Knowledge of SEO, UX standards, and growth-driving tactics
● Experience writing SEO and conversion-driving content for B2B or B2C audiences: driving user sign-ups, sales, and product usage
● Ability to foster strong working relationships with team members and cross-functional partners
Hours & Location:
M-F, 40 hours/week. This position is located onsite at our Customer’s San Francisco office. There is no remote capability for this role.
Now for the Perks!
Health Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life (including spouse & child), 401k, STD/LTD, AD&D, and Commuter Benefits program