Monetization Product Manager 🔥
As humans, there are few things more exciting than meeting someone new. At Tinder, we’re inspired by the challenge of keeping the magic of human connection alive. With tens of millions of users, hundreds of millions of downloads, 2+ billion swipes per day, 20+ million matches per day, and a presence in 190+ countries, our reach is expansive—and rapidly growing.
We work together to solve complex problems. Behind the simplicity of every match, we think deeply about human relationships, behavioral science, network economics, AI and ML, online and real-world safety, cultural nuances, loneliness, love, sex, and more.
- Member Safety: Our top priority is to build an authentic, equitable, and respectful community
- Diversity: We strive to build a workplace that reflects the rich diversity of our members
- Authenticity + Collaboration:We encourage authenticity to nurture a trustworthy, collaborative environment
- Big Ideas: We champion and rally behind big ideas, empowering people to to think and act differently and to be unafraid of having a strong point of view
- Innovation: We never stand still; we’re inspired to build for what’s next, and we must constantly innovate, experiment, and learn
Our Product Managers help drive the vision and development of products and product solutions from conception to launch. This team works on consumer-facing features and platform-level investments to deliver first class core user experience that meets Tinder’s business goals.
You will have the opportunity to join our extraordinary revenue team at Tinder and bring premium experiences to millions of users globally. As Product Manager on the Monetization team, you’ll be responsible for identifying revenue and growth opportunities as well as driving and delivering on our product roadmap. More specifically, a direct impact on our pricing, bundling, and payments strategy with the goal of expanding our business model in 100+ countries.
Where you’ll work
This role can be based remotely in the US or located in Los Angeles, San Francisco, or Palo Alto, CA.
In this role, you will:
- Work closely with cross functional partners to find opportunities, develop hypotheses and implement new features that result in revenue growth
- Clearly communicate experiment roadmap, hypotheses, and findings to peers, manager, and cross functional teams
- Write clear product specifications for features, lead initiative implementation, identify and triage any potential issues that may come up
- Develop a grasp of Tinder’s analytics tools, independently assess a feature and recommend how to improve it based on quantitative and qualitative data
- Articulate how your projects goals align with broader company and product strategy + make recommendations on how to better achieve those goals in a forward looking roadmap
- Successfully integrate partner feedback into ongoing and upcoming initiatives
- Self-starter: You have a bias towards action and are able to thrive in a fast-paced and constantly evolving work environment
- Analytical: You let data win arguments, and you’re able to pull your own data in SQL or modeling in Excel.
- Steadfast: You roll up your sleeves and go above and beyond to make things successful
- Problem solver: You can independently translate high-level goals into practical plans
- 2+ years of product management in a fast-growing consumer tech company, mobile games and or subscription business
- The expertise to assess the impact of a feature not only on end-users but also the platform it’s being built for
- Strong product intuition and UX design sensibilities, with a desire to discover and fulfill the needs of users
- The ability to think globally
- Experience working on consumer mobile apps: mobile games or mobile subscription business experience is a bonus