Production Designer 🔥
Our patient-centered Health Care Client is looking to hire a part time Production Designer for a variety of work. The company in doing some rebranding so there are needs on both the creative and marketing teams for assistance.
**This role is 20-30 hours a week for a 3 month contract, flexible on time zone you work in**
- Take print and digital assets from the creative and marketing teams and ensure cohesivity.
- Be able to handle quick turnaround on a variety of projects.
- Apply formatting to templates in MARQ and updating current documents
- Swap out images or logos on One Pager documents
- Be an active participant in creative kick-off meetings and reviews.
- 3-5 years of design experience; preferable in a fast-paced startup, in-house, or agency environment focused on B2B.
- Deep understanding of the design process and partnership with marketing teams.
- Advanced understanding and comfort with common creative tools like Adobe Creative Cloud, Figma, and Google Slides.
- Understanding of print and general digital capabilities, limitations, and best practices.
- Healthy time management skills for a robust self driven creative process without cutting corners or compressing reviews and revision cycles.
- Able to deliver clear and timely design solutions based on feedback, deadlines, and project constraints
- Able to leverage brand guidelines and templates to build on-brand deliverables within an existing system.
NICE TO HAVE:
- DAM experience