Account Manager 🔥
Coordinate implementation of programs for clients in the direct response, financial services, retail, technology, and business enterprise industries. Acts as liaison between the client and the TP technical team and responsible for implementation and lifecycle maintenance of client IVR programs.
- Project management including team leadership.
- Compile specifications, requirements, and other program-specific documentation from the client.
- Write creative copy for interactive voice response scripts.
- Track and manage scope, schedule, and costs for project implementation.
- Manage tasks and deliverables from client to technical resources.
- Review both new and existing IVR programs for script to system accuracy and effective sales approach.
- Analyze client reports and make suggestions to optimize scripts and/or offers.
- Identify potential application and process improvements.
- Provide excellent customer service to internal and external clients.
- Prepare monthly billing documentation.
- Prepare documentation for client business reviews.
- Develop monthly revenue projections for each client.
- Perform other related duties and assignments as required and as assigned by supervisor or other management.
- Ensure all policies and procedures are adhered to including, but not limited to Security, HR, Operations, etc., and that any known infractions are communicated to the proper management immediately
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree or significant equivalent experience as an Account Manager in the contact center industry.
- 3 + years of experience in account management and customer care and/or technical support with two years of project management or project planning and implementation.
- 1-year experience in financial management or in a finance-related field.
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, and Outlook.
- Experienced in call management systems or change management systems desired.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good critical thinking and creativity skills.
- Must have an exemplary attendance record.
- Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines and be accountable for the performance of others.
- Must maintain a positive and professional attitude.
- Must have a strong understanding of Communication (Video, Data and Voice) networking components, PC Hardware/Software and Operating Systems.