Director Of Recruitment Marketing - Remote 🔥
Lifepoint Health has an opportunity for a Director of Recruitment Marketing! This is a remote position.
LifePoint Health is a leader in community-based care and driven by a mission of Making Communities Healthier. Our diversified healthcare delivery network spans 29 states and includes 63 community hospital campuses, 32 rehabilitation and behavioral health hospitals, and more than 170 additional sites of care across the healthcare continuum, such as acute rehabilitation units, outpatient centers and post-acute care facilities. We believe that success is achieved through talented people. We want to create places where employees want to work, with opportunities to pursue meaningful and satisfying careers that truly make a difference in communities across the country.
- Lead and establish recruitment marketing strategy and advertising campaigns for all lines of business within LifePoint Health, inclusive of day-to-day management of the advertising agency of record, other external partners and internal stakeholders outside of the marketing department.
- Lead metrics and reporting efforts to understand how digital marketing campaigns increase brand awareness, application volume or other key objectives.
- Create content marketing plan, leading online content creation and website user experience, improving the usability, design, content and conversion of digital properties, including social media channels such as Facebook and LinkedIn and career site(s); in the form of display, video and webpage content.
- Establish process for intake of communication requests from internal partners across the country related to recruitment marketing – writing of job descriptions, mailers, post cards, eblasts, flyers, banner, yard signs, email headers, etc.
- Establish media strategy to respond to requests from internal partners across the country related to recruitment marketing – identification on situation in the market, development of media strategy and plan components in collaboration with agency, launch and reporting of initiative.
- Lead all marketing programs related to national and local hiring events, in-person and virtual.
- Identify areas of innovation and opportunity for recruitment marketing efforts. Learn, understand and explore emerging trends, technologies and best practices in digital strategy and execution.
- Excellent writing and presentation skills
- Ability to effectively handle multiple projects at once
- Proficient at Microsoft products, ie. Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Effective communicator and collaborator
- Excellent project management skills; ability to manage multiple deadlines and plan asset timelines accordingly
- Ability to thrive in a deadline-driven environment; effectively managing multiple tasks with changing priorities
- Ability to work on project teams
- Capable of working independently and delivering appropriate and timely feedback to management and team members as required.
- Prior marketing, advertising or interactive agency exposure through an entry-level or mid level position desired
- Approximate percent of time required to travel: 5% or less
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or Communications required.
- 7+ years experience in marketing
- Hands-on experience strategizing and collaborating cross-functionally
- Experience in digital media and marketing analytics
- Healthcare and/or recruitment marketing background preferred but not required