Director Of Digital Marketing 🔥
Are you ready to join a highly creative and energized marketing team, working with retail mortgage experts across the country? We created a new position on our growing marketing team that will lead a team of professionals who are passionate about digital marketing. As the Digital Marketing Director, you will report to the Senior Vice President of Marketing & Communications and will develop and manage the digital marketing strategy to strengthen our brand, educate our customers, recruit employees/branches, and capture new homebuyers and referral partners. Digital marketing includes our website, blogs, social media, onboarding of new loan originators, reputation management, digital marketing analytics, and digital advertising campaigns.
The ideal candidate will excel in a fast-paced marketing environment with an “all hands-on deck” attitude. The Digital Marketing Director will have a background in managing and overseeing all aspects of digital marketing and brand promotion, as they will play a key role in our marketing and business development efforts. This individual will be digitally-savvy, with an exceptional understanding of the customer journey across all channels – and will have a passion for finding the latest trends and technologies to engage our digital audience. The ideal candidate will be highly motivated, a self-starter, detail-oriented, feedback-driven, exceptionally organized, collaborative, and creative.
Local candidates (near our Home Office in suburban Milwaukee, Wisconsin) are preferred, but the position can be fully remote if you are an exceptional fit. The marketing team currently works two days in the Home Office and three days remote.
Key duties include but are not limited to:
- Develop and implement the overall digital marketing strategy for the organization in collaboration with the marketing leadership team
- Stay up to date with best practices: Evaluate best practices, trends, and innovations in online marketing and website technology and provide leadership and perspective toward the advancement of our online presence
- Provide coaching and training to the marketing and sales teams on digital communication policies and procedures to ensure brand and regulatory compliance
- Assist with the development of high-quality content (videos, speakers, podcast, ads, etc.) that can be used across the organization
- Plan and manage major social media campaigns, creating and building new promotions to attract, grow, engage, and activate audiences in social channels
- Collaborate with the creative team to develop email campaigns and marketing automation workflows in HubSpot, Sitecore, our CRMs, and other digital tools
- Engage with our fun, collaborative team of graphic designers, communications specialists, and digital marketing experts to create top-notch content that reflects our brand and mission
- Minimum of 8 years of agency or corporate digital marketing experience and expertise, with ability to create both visual and written content
- A four-year degree in Marketing, Digital Marketing, Advertising, Communications, or a related field or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of 3 years leading and motivating a team
- Experience with Hubspot, Sprout Social, Sitecore, Birdeye, or comparable marketing automation systems is highly preferred
- Expertise in managing strategy based on digital analytics
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Exceptional verbal and written communication capabilities, including professional presentation skills
- Experience in the mortgage/financial services industry a plus
RequiredBachelors or Equivalent Work Experience or better in Marketing or related field.
Required3 years: Leading and motivating a team 8 years: Agency or corporate digital marketing experience and expertise
PreferredExperience in the mortgage/financial services industry Experience with Hubspot, Sprout Social, Sitecore, Birdeye, or comparable marketing automation systems
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)