Pr Coordinator & Copywriter - Remote 🔥
BEAUTYSTREAMS, leading B2B global insights platform for the beauty industry, is seeking a passionate PR Coordinator & Copywriter.
- Work with management team on digital marketing strategies. Understand company marketing/communications goals and recommend appropriate concepts and formats that will resonate with the audience.
- Write and/or proof marketing copy for all marketing and sales collateral including websites, brochures, whitepapers, ads, public relations campaigns, press releases, webinar decks, newsletters, social media posts, etc.
- Ensure consistent application of the brand identity across all documentation. Be a guardian for the brand, owning (and stepping up) company’s tone of voice, while making sure that all copy is on-brand, on-message and free of typos and grammatical errors.
- Content audits, assessing copy quality, and identifying content gaps.
- Coordinate corporate public relations with press and industry partners.
- Manage and maintain posts according to content calendar.
- Work on projects with content and graphic teams around the world.
- Keep abreast of new developments and functionalities on social media platforms.
- Outstanding copywriting and proofreading skills with strong attention to detail.
- Social media native. Enjoys following multiple platforms daily: Instagram, Linkedin, Facebook, WeChat, Tiktok, etc.
- 2-5 years’ experience in a press / PR agency or related sector.
- Experience producing various content types across multiple channels.
- Knowledge of SEO content development and digital marketing best practices a plus.
- A flair for storytelling, and for bringing difficult topics to life.
- Self-motivated. Highly adaptable. Works well independently or within a team.
- Able to work with tight schedules and multiple deadlines, ensuring all projects are delivered on time and of high quality.
- Able to work remotely.
- Keen interest in beauty and fashion.
- Strong work ethic. High standards for copy style and accuracy.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Journalism, Communications or English, or Marketing. English native language preferred.
Job Type: Full-time
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Copywriting: 2 years (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote