Senior Corporate Accountant 🔥
- Assist Corporate Accounting Manager in managing and assisting team members as needed
- Coordinate with Corporate Accounting Manager to create efficiencies for team members for month end closing
- Complete financial reviews on corporate financials to ensure accuracy
- Assist in the month end closing and financial reporting process including trend analysis
- Complete and review monthly bank reconciliations
- Prepare monthly financial statements in accordance with US GAAP, ensuring all balances are properly stated and supporting schedules are accurate and complete, including:
- Monthly Journal Entries
- AR & Due to/from Analysis
- Balance Sheet Account Reconciliation
- Variance Analysis
- Assist with preparation of corporate operating budgets and weekly/monthly/annual forecasts
- Coordinate with internal and third-party colleagues (development accountants, project managers, auditors, bankers, etc.) to ensure timely and accurate information flow, reporting and issue resolution
- Prepare support schedules to assist with U.S. GAAP audit, U.S. tax return preparation, and other compliance reports as required
- Input of A/P coding and descriptions on invoices and expense reports
- Prepare investor communications including capital call and distribution notices
- Prepare due from affiliates invoicing
- Review employee expense reports for appropriate g/l coding
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or other related field, CPA candidate preferred
- 3+ years of experience preferred in real estate industry
- Yardi Voyager experience preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Word
- Ability to work with minimum supervision while understanding the necessity of clear communication and coordination
- Positive, cooperative attitude
- Strong analytical skills and problem solving ability
We offer comprehensive in-house investment, development, and operational services, and specializes in a range of niche, commercial real estate asset classes including student living, senior living, multifamily, industrial and medical office/life sciences.
Our thematic, data-driven investment strategy and unique scalable business model have allowed us to move with speed and precision over time – yielding accelerated growth and diversification on a global scale. In many ways CA is unrecognizable from the company it was at its founding, but our exceptional results continue to be unmistakable.
CA provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, sex or gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, and pregnancy-related conditions), gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
CA will not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Furthermore, CA will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement in place.