Congruity HR is a leading provider of comprehensive human resources solutions for small to midsize businesses (SMBs). We enhance business productivity by enabling our clients to outsource their HR functions to one strategic partner and allowing them to focus on operating and growing their core businesses. Our full-service HR solutions include features such as Payroll Processing, Human Resources Support, Compliance Support, Employee Benefits, Retirement Plans, Workers’ Compensation Insurance, Recruiting Services and Continuous Improvement.
The Staff Accountant will be responsible for general accounting tasks and ensuring that reports, accounts, and practices adhere to accounting principles.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Record, review, and reconcile accounts receivable.
· Perform monthly bank reconciliations.
· Prepare general ledger entries.
· Assist with month-end standard journal entries, including amortization of all prepaid expenses, expense accruals, reclasses and allocations.
· Assist with the preparation and review of monthly, quarterly, and annual profit and loss statements.
· Assist with monthly balance sheet reconciliations.
· Ensure compliance with GAAP.
· Meet reporting deadlines.
· Record, pay, and reconcile accounts payable.
· Basic treasury functions such as ACH and wire payments to vendors and cash applications.
· Assist with finance projects as directed by the Controller.
Job Requirements and Qualifications:
Education: Bachelor’s degree in accounting or minimum of three years of work-related experience
Experience: Minimum of 3 years’ experience in accounting, PEO experience is a plus, iSolved HCM experience is a plus
Other Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
· Working knowledge of GAAP.
· Strong numeracy and analytical skills.
· Ability to use technology and software applications.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills.
· Ability to work independently and take initiative.
· Strong time management and problem-solving skills.
· Must possess a sense of urgency with a strong ability to multi-task.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $65,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Accounting: 3 years (Required)
Work Location: Remote